Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

AZGuitar

Here is Helix live stage left. The 2204 Mod, Timmy, Minotar, mic pre, staged gain, multiple delays, LA studio comp....my take using the Duesenberg. Intro is stacked vintage delays. Great Elevation Worship song. Slight video sync issue due to live stream recording, no post production but worth a share for those interested IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=bnjjuejLQT-xCC8N&u=/watch%3Fv%3DK_ZeUcewO7k%26feature%3Dem-share_video_user

Great sound! It just goes to show that a Marshall model and a bunch of drive pedals is NOT too heavy for church. Love it!

My church chain is one or two deluxe compressors, Timmy, Minotaur, Plexi, modulations, and parallel reverbs/delays. I can go from super clean ambient sparkle to a soaring lead tone, and everything in between. There are occasions where I have the amp model cranked out and the Timmy and Minotaur both on. Love getting my worship on with my guitar!

Bloody hell mate - the 2204 mod, 2 gain pedals AND a mic preamp gain stage???

Would have thought that would be waaaaay too heavy for that kind of scenario.

Oh no man, not at all. You would be surprised. There are lots of great contemporary Christian artists putting out some great music, and some really rockin' stuff as well. 

Great sound! It just goes to show that a Marshall model and a bunch of drive pedals is NOT too heavy for church. Love it!

My church chain is one or two deluxe compressors, Timmy, Minotaur, Plexi, modulations, and parallel reverbs/delays. I can go from super clean ambient sparkle to a soaring lead tone, and everything in between. There are occasions where I have the amp model cranked out and the Timmy and Minotaur both on. Love getting my worship on with my guitar!

And snapshots makes it so easy! Switch from humbuckers to single coils and off to the next song with a completely different tone.

Too heavy for church????  No such thing in a biker church like mine.  Here's an example....live recording from a few years ago.  Before the Helix, but an HD500X anyway.  It just proves the point all church music isn't exactly the same.....

http://www.soundclick.com/html5/v3/player.cfm?type=single&songid=12937194&q=hi