Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Coming soon...

strao61

never is a bit extreme..

[/img]

Well the OP asked for the definition of the adverb "soon", in relation to nothing in particular. I could have said "Thursday at precisely 3:27 PM Greenwich Mean Time", and it would have been just as good an answer...something will happen then... just wait and see. But I figured it was better to cover all the bases. ;)

Be careful. Line 6 had a policy of not letting us know any dates until it was basically ready to go out of the door because of all the hell that was raised when they were late. They have just started to tell us things again. If you want to keep getting possible release dates, don't push this too much. Try to act and think like no one has said anything.

Be careful. Line 6 had a policy of not letting us know any dates until it was basically ready to go out of the door because of all the hell that was raised when they were late. They have just started to tell us things again. If you want to keep getting possible release dates, don't push this too much. Try to act and think like no one has said anything.

Exactly! Let's not allow regression due to our impatience.

It's barely a month late, they have said multiple times they are working hard on it.

I suspect it will probably be by the end of the month.

I wouldn't sweat it too much, I doubt the vocal users eagerly (impatiently) waiting and asking will change Line6's cadence of communication.

But it can change their policy of giving out dates. I was on these forums when it got venomous over this kind of stuff. I don't know if you were around then but it was nasty. Much MUCH moreso than what I've seen on these forums for awhile which is very pleasant. I don't necessarily see that happening now, but ya never know.

I must say that it has been a treat to follow all the posts on this topic.  I have to give Line6 a high 5 for having the B_lls to post a projected release date on the Native software.

Having been involved in several  software development projects, I know what it takes to bring a program like this to market!

All I learned about "release dates" can be traced back to a little 7 year old girl and an 8 year old boy.  The story goes like this . . . . .

A little 8 year old boy ran up to the sweet 7 year old smoking girl and whispered into her ear . . .

" I want ,  what I want,  when I want it!" . . . ..  The little girl proceeded to punch him directly in the nose, and whispered into his ear . . . . . "You'll get,  what I got,   when I get it!"

'nuff said .. . .  this one's for you DI!!!

Bo