Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Not really Helix related but does the forum page look like this for everyone?

Guitarmaniac64

I think i found out what the problem was

And as i expected before this is totally related to someone? or maybe even all? of those who run/admin this forum. 

As i created a new account and it looked exactly like nr 2 when i am not logined in but this time i was loged in but i couldn't post anything???I I tried to answer this post it didnt show up a MOD needed to check my post.

Very very strange indeed.

And for what i found out before and have suspected there is someone or maybe even all of those moderators/admins that dont like me.Or i should say dont like many of my posts here so it's time to leave this group

I can update my Helix anyway no need to be controled by some people who is spying on me.

The look of #2 is the current default theme of the forum. In the lower right hand corner of the page in the main forum view, there's a link that let's you change the theme. The red one of #1 is one of the selections. I'm not sure why it changes sometimes on its own, but it's certainly no conspiracy, just a quirk of the forum software.

Yes now i know goodbye Line 6 time to leave this forum forever 

I think i found out what the problem was

And as i expected before this is totally related to someone? or maybe even all? of those who run/admin this forum. 

As i created a new account and it looked exactly like nr 2 when i am not logined in but this time i was loged in but i couldn't post anything???I I tried to answer this post it didnt show up a MOD needed to check my post.

Very very strange indeed.

And for what i found out before and have suspected there is someone or maybe even all of those moderators/admins that dont like me.Or i should say dont like many of my posts here so it's time to leave this group

I can update my Helix anyway no need to be controled by some people who is spying on me.

So i take it the first post I quoted is your new account...

No one is spying on you... It's simply forum protocol that every member''s first post on the forum has to be approved by a moderator before it shows up. It's an anti-spam measure. There are actually quite a few bots that try posting here, so this prevents those posts from filling up the forums with posts with a bunch of links to Russian gambling sites and whatnot.

So i take it the first post I quoted is your new account...

No one is spying on you... It's simply forum protocol that every member''s first post on the forum has to be approved by a moderator before it shows up. It's an anti-spam measure. There are actually quite a few bots that try posting here, so this prevents those posts from filling up the forums with posts with a bunch of links to Russian gambling sites and whatnot.

Yes i was wrong sorry about that i am an old fart with no brain and bad eyesight :)

But who would found that little piece of box anyway?

And why not just pin a post on the forum about all changes that happens so everyone knows about it as not everyone who is visiting a webpage is a computer web internet nerd.

I like to write and communicate on forums not LOOK at webpages..

In my "humble defens" i must say i have been kicked out of  a couple of forums and also have account freezed or banned over the years.

Because some mod/admin had trouble with my posts (well i might have not follow the rules also so in those cases it was the right decision) so you must understand that i am suspicious every time something odd happens that is not normal :)