Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Firmware 2.21 Update Failed Please help!

bigcat64

First  I try to download several times de Helix v,2.21 installer, my helix version 1.06.5 Says!! boot failure,entered update model when I try to update to version 2.21 , tray again and now shows this screen, , line 6 update does not work, to select device to update, usb helix port does not work, I followed all the instructions !!!!

http://youtu.be/Ws8H8ZWybIw

post-1119886-0-14194800-1501993117_thumb.jpg

• Downvote 1

I try several times from your server to download Helix v2.21 Installer, I follow all the instructions  , it seems that the archive was corrupt!!!!

I installed the last archive Helix v2.21 Installer (5) and as I said , I followed all the instructiions!!!

post-1119886-0-61580100-1501996051_thumb.jpg

post-1119886-0-75044700-1501996061_thumb.jpg

First of all, you need to select the 2.21 update and follow ALL the directions in order and precisely.

If you do that you'll notice the first thing you do is to use the Helix application on your PC to back up your patches.  Then you download the updated Helix application.  The updated Helix application will install the appropriate updater.  YOU DON'T DOWNLOAD THE UPDATER.  THE INSTALLATION OF THEW UPDATED HELIX APPLICATION DOES THAT FOR YOU.

I think the problem you have is a mismatch between the Helix application and the updater.  Just follow the directions on the 2.21 release notes precisely and all should go well.

No, I followed all the instructions, finnaly with this steps is fine now!!!

( this step is from robbieb61 topic from this forum)

Turn it off, turn it back on while holding down buttons 6 and 12 (the last buttons on the top and bottom rows). 

That took me into "Update Mode" ,(the screen was black???)

Change the usb cable, it seems problematic ! but now line 6 update shows me my Helix,(Chad Boston Youtube Channel advice)

Download the firmware to local update, first downgrade to HELIX_FLOOR_1_06_5_bundle version, then update  Helix_FLOOR_v2_21_0_bundle, now in working again with the last version!!!

As I said again , I follow all the steps, I Think the problem was the usb cable!! t

Too bad the unit comes with such a cable!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Buenas, como estan? espero que me puedan ayudar ya que no encuentro solucion. Me esta pasando exactamente igual a lo que te paso (LA PANTALLA ME APARECE HELIX RACK COMO EN EL VIDEO) El problema es el cable?? no logre compender como solucionaron el problema. Si alguien me puede decir los pasos que tengo que hacer se lo agradeceria.

• 4 weeks later...