xmacvicar

Helix T shirt signal path? LOL

The helix line 6 t shirt has this signal path (attached)

http://imgur.com/a/QFvQV

This will sound trivial, but what is the benefit of having the fx down in path 1B - don't they just end up back in 1A ? As far as I can tell this gets you a dry plus wet sound - is that right?

This will sound trivial, but what is the benefit of having the fx down in path 1B - don't they just end up back in 1A ? As far as I can tell this gets you a dry plus wet sound - is that right?

No..it looks like he just ran out of room for all the effects blocks he wanted for path 1a, so he extended it by using 1b.  Personally I would have just sent the 1a signal to 2a after the amp and cab and had a whole new DSP for my post amp effects.

I think the idea is that part of the sigan (dry) is unaffected by the wet effects (delay, reverb and such).

This makes the endresult more defined

• Upvote 1

Luv the shirt no matter the signal path- Great idea!

Yes, DRY/WET. I do that in most of my presets to retain articulation with the dry, but still have the delays/reverbs bouncing around. 

Now this begs the question - if I want to have a signal path T-shirt made of my favorite Helix patch, is that copyrighted?

Not sure if the design is copyrighted, but figured I'd share the link of where these shirts can be purchased. 

http://store.line6.com/apparel.html

Now this begs the question - if I want to have a signal path T-shirt made of my favorite Helix patch, is that copyrighted?

Copyright applies to creative works, generally not T-shirt designs... The Line 6 logo and the Helix name, however, are trademarks, so that's where you could run into trouble.

What happened to the apparel?  I can't find any of it in the online store anymore.  Was it removed?  Will it be back?

What happened to the apparel? I can't find any of it in the online store anymore. Was it removed? Will it be back?

Only The Shadow knows....BWUHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

...nobody else cares. ;)

Apparently not.  Line6 has hoarded all apparel and refuses to sell it I guess...  :huh:

Love to have the shirt but I am neither a small or a medium. That's all they have, S, M. Grrrrrr....

On 8/29/2018 at 2:29 PM, JSchur said:

Love to have the shirt but I am neither a small or a medium. That's all they have, S, M. Grrrrrr....

I used to be. Not anymore (medium not small). What the hell happened to me?

Where can I buy one of these t-shirts in the UK/Europe? I don't want to wait 3 weeks+ for one to come all the way from USA, and then get screwed by Parcelfarce/UK Customs, which would make it 3x more expensive than if I were to buy it IN the USA.