Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Importing old patches after update- Setlist, or Setlist and Bundle ?

electricfactory

It depends on what you want.  If you don't care about the factory presets just restore the bundle because typically they change with each update.  Some folks reported problems with bundles early on though.  I don't know if that's been fixed so setlists might be safer.  I personally don't use either.  I always back up my presets consistently by preset, so I restore just what I need at the moment.

NEVER use Bundle, it overwrites your new Factory patches and templates. Bundle is, imho, only for moving an entire set of patches from a primary to a backup device.

Re-import set lists (don't forget any IR you need, and figure out the order you need them in).

Whoa, thanks for this, almost decied to reimport both, glad I didn't!

Update- I just re-imported Setlist, somehow my old pactches sound better/ bigger/ fuller than they ever did[ prior to the 2.21 update]- is that possible ??

NEVER use Bundle, it overwrites your new Factory patches and templates. Bundle is, imho, only for moving an entire set of patches from a primary to a backup device.

Re-import set lists (don't forget any IR you need, and figure out the order you need them in).