Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Using HELIX live, solo acoustic guitar

electricfactory

Am planning a series of solo acoustic shows, have crafted a number of acoustic patches which sound terrific w/ my guitar, will be using the HELIX w/ the BOSE L1.

What do I have to set up w/ the HELIX to make this work ? Those who've done this please be as specific as possible, explain as you would to someone brain damaged.

Am planning a series of solo acoustic shows, have crafted a number of acoustic patches which sound terrific w/ my guitar, will be using the HELIX w/ the BOSE L1.

What do I have to set up w/ the HELIX to make this work ? Those who've done this please be as specific as possible, explain as you would to someone brain damaged.

You already have the patches created, so you just need to plug your Helix into the L1. I don't have an L1 but it looks like there is a 1/4" and XLR inputs. Go 1/4" or XLR out of the Helix into the L1, and that should be it. Set the volume on the L1 to about 12 o'clock, and use the big volume knob on the Helix to fine tune on the fly if necessary. Turn up the volume on the L1 past 12 o'clock if you need more volume. 

Are you singing as well?