Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Sharing DT25 Settings Sheet

Krontab

For those that go old school and just write stuff down here is a handy dandy settings sheet to facilitate that.

Enjoy!

That's cool. Thumbs Up to ya.

At the beginning I was taking screen shots since I was using an iPad with the DTCustomizer app. Then I learned I could use MIDI Mobilizer to record my knob and switch movements and then actually play them back or load with. 

That's cool. Thumbs Up to ya.

At the beginning I was taking screen shots since I was using an iPad with the DTCustomizer app. Then I learned I could use MIDI Mobilizer to record my knob and switch movements and then actually play them back or load with. 

Sounds cool. Android user here so.. that's out. This was a product of me wanting to walk away from the computerization. I find it causes too much distraction for me. Setting my HD500 was becoming a hobby on to itself. I just disconnected my L6link and went back to a basic set of pedals and the amp. Love the amp and now I love just tweaking the dials :)

Sounds cool. Android user here so.. that's out. This was a product of me wanting to walk away from the computerization. I find it causes too much distraction for me. Setting my HD500 was becoming a hobby on to itself. I just disconnected my L6link and went back to a basic set of pedals and the amp. Love the amp and now I love just tweaking the dials :)

I agree with you. It can be a real inspiration killer to learn.

I didn't use the L6 Link very much. Instead used the HD500 along with the MIDI Implementation Guide with one Midi cable to program the channel switcher, the amps, reverbs and I was able to use the pedal to control the reverb or whatever I wanted. It really works well that way.

Get confused less, Play more.