Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Paid for Full Native but runs as Trial - Any Clues? (RESOLVED)

datacommando

I might be cross threading this post but this is the place for Native things

Hmmm!

Paid for it (nobody mentioned the extra $20 Tax)

Installed it - no problem.

Gave a first run - log into my details

BUT

For some weird reason it seems to be registered as a trial version, although PayPal sent me a receipt for the transaction.

Any clues as to what is going - see attached pix

Edited by datacommando
Pictures Removed

Same issue, I purchased a copy of Native but it some how authorized it as a Trial Version. Clicking the Helix Logo doesn't resolve it.

I tried deauthorizing and reauthorizing but it still shows the Trial Version. I can see both a trial version and purchased version are now registered in my Line 6 account.

It's a temporary situation.

Try later today.

Triryche,

Thanks for your help with this glitch, bug, error or whatever - it's all O.K. now.

Also, if possible please pass along a big "thank you" to all the crew working on fixing the server issues. Unsung heroes one and all!

• 3 weeks later...

Solution:

Waited until beyond the 15 days trial period and deauthorised the computer then did a complete uninstall of the Helix Native plug-in.

Launched Logic to verify that Native was gone and no longer available to use.

Do a clean install of Native and re-authorise the computer and login to my account which tells me I have a valid license that does not expire.

Done - no more pesky demo bits lurking in there and it looks like it is not trying to "phone home" each time you use it!

• datacommando changed the title to Paid for Full Native but runs as Trial - Any Clues? (RESOLVED)
  • 4 years later...

I'm having this same problem for the last two days. It started with the error :"Failed to connect to DSP engine (Device has not been initialized properly [code -8201]". I manually tried to sign in and now it tells me my trial has expired, when in fact I registered through a license and have been using it for months... This likely happened after updating my PC BIOS recently...

I am running Protools as my DAW. This is paralyzing work that I was doing- completely unacceptable!

Please help-