Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pocket Pod To Hd500 Migration: A Newbie Cry For Help

ssgroup

I am having a problem maybe you guys can help me with.

Migrated from PPOD to HD500, thinking there was some cross pollination in Line 6 settings..

Is there a place where I can get the Pocket Pod band, songs, presets, to load into the HD500?

I had a preset in my PPod that was great, hoping to find it in the HD500, but now I am lost in a world of completely different amps and cabs trying to build up that tone from scratch only to find it's getting close, but not really. Which is leading to me not being inspired to play. Doesn't help that the wah in the HD does't sound anything like my previous wah...

I'm thinking about going back to the PPod, which is nuts, but tone is tone. Seemed like more amps and cabs in there.

So where can I get a Crybaby wah patch and Pocket Pod tones to put in this thing...?

Your PPod presets can not be imported into a Pod HD device. The internal modeling is completely different. I think you should consider the HD500 as a completely new device (which it is) and concentrate on learning to get superior tones from scratch. You can start with Customtone if you wish for some good starters.

Your PPod presets can not be imported into a Pod HD device. The internal modeling is completely different. I think you should consider the HD500 as a completely new device (which it is) and concentrate on learning to get superior tones from scratch. You can start with Customtone if you wish for some good starters.

Thanks for the reply.