Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Help with Helix configuration

lvss

I'm an old fan of POD Farm Platinum and I'm waiting long time for the Helix native... I confess that I'm doing something wrong because my sound is "harsh" "fizzy" , almost looking like an amp without IR (the cabinet IR is on - I checked already). My set up is good - PRS-Apollo thunderbolt - KRK Rockit speakers... There is an option in native to select the destiny of line out - AMP or PA ? What I'm doing wrong ? I listened very good demos....

Thanks a lot !

Remember that some settings are for the hardware and not active in the plugin and most editable in Native.

As for level when recording make sure your input into Apollo is not maxed out (just below clipping) leaving no headroom for plugin of choice.

Thanks a lot, but creating a very simple patch - just an amp with cabinet - inside Helix Native, it sounds harsh, like a very old amp sim... My signal is not clipping I set it in the middle zone... Still not understanding.... 

There is an option in Helix native to select output source, like PA or an amp ?