Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

IR Names not showing in the Edit Section or Icons

gbbaker

Helix Native::  Low and behold I can not see any IR  names on the Icons or in the edit area on the right hand side.  The only clue is the IR slot number.  Now I do use the IR numbering system i.e. 001, 002,  003   . . . .   not sure if that has an effect.

Anyone else not seeing the IR names?

Same. I figured that was just the way it was designed for some reason. I would love to see it fixed.

No . . .  not the way it is suppose to be.  The name field as loaded in the IR's Tab should show in the IR's Block and in the IR's Edit section next to the words 1012 or 2024.  The Ir's Slot number will show at the right side of the IR's "loaded" slider.  You can reference the Ir that way but NOT how it is suppose to be, based on how the Helix Floor and Helix Editor are designed.  I'm sure this is an oversite.  I created a service ticket and will let you know the responce.  Since it is the weeked it will most likely take 5 or 6 days.

Thanks for the responce . . ..  anyone else haveing this issue?

Bo