Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Presets

I am not sure if this is a result of the new firmware, or was there before, or is something I did. I was playing around with the presets. I was loading the vocal presets with effects on them. I had the effects tweak page loaded on my vocal channel. When I loaded the "male vocal reverb", the reverb knob went up, and all other effects down. When I then loaded the "male vocal doubled" preset, the doubler knob went up and all others down. When I loaded the "male vocal delay" preset, ALL the knobs went down to nothing. No effect. I would have expected the "delay" effect to go up.

Can someone check their board and see if it is the same? Clearly this is not much of an issue. Just a possible "bug"? Or, maybe I have done something along the way. I backed up and restored my settings. Maybe sometime ago I overwrote the setting after turning the effect off.

What I am doing exactly, is double tapping my vocal channel knob, and going to the effects "tweak" page. When I load the preset "male reverb", the reverb setting goes to about -20db. When I load "male delayed" I would expect they"delay" effect to be added, but all the effect knobs remain (or move) all the way to the right (off). There is no delay on my voice when I load "male delayed". As I said, maybe I overwrote the preset, but thought someone else could verify that delay is indeed added when "male delayed" is loaded. Coincidentally, it is the same for the "female delayed". No delay is added.