Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Farm, can't see input/output

I'm using it in Cubase with the Studio GX. I can't hear the guitar when I play, but when i record and replay the track in Cubase, I can hear the guitar.

A convenient work flow with the POD Studio is to monitor the wet with the standalone PF and capture the wet and dry simultaneously. The wet track you capture servers as a reference and the dry track you can apply the PF plug-in (and other plug-ins) post processing. 

A convenient work flow with the POD Studio is to monitor the wet with the standalone PF and capture the wet and dry simultaneously. The wet track you capture servers as a reference and the dry track you can apply the PF plug-in (and other plug-ins) post processing. 

Sorry Triryche, I'm a morron when it comes to technical things like this. This is the first time i use an interface with Cubase, so i'm on a limp here :-)

POD Farm 2 standalone, launched outside of Cubase in mixer view will have the dropdown selections for instrument/mic. Using this you can hear your tones in real time with or with out Cubase.

POD Farm 2 plug-in is launched inside a host DAW, such as Cubase, and you cannot select instrument/mic because it is the track that is feeding it.

In the standalone mixer view you can select what you send to your DAW. I typically arm 2 stereo tracks to record and send dry to one and wet to the other. Then after your take, insert an instance of the POD Farm plug-in on the dry track.

I would suggest reading the manual and watching some youtube vids. Not being that great with the tech just means you have a bit of a learning curve, but it shouldn't take long to get over the hump.  

• Like 1

I'm pretty new to podfarm( 2 days experience ) but I had trouble with inputs and cubase 5. I use standard alone at the moment, It let's you select the input there and the sound is still captured in cubase. I still haven't figured it out as a vst in cubase yet.

• 2 years later...