Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

line6 (helix) haters on YouTube

MGblade

When life is a breeze some need to make some waves to agitate others and it makes their life seem less dull.

Answering and responding to the agitation only grants life to it.

When it gets down to it, I agree, it is like splitting hairs.

At the end of the day practicing and improving is what matters as a real pro can make anything sound good!

How far has the human race both fallen and risen at the same time? Lol. At least when we were first starting out, the things we argued over, most barbarically too, were likely matters of life and death. Maybe we've improved at least the barbarism a little bit? But now we argue over stupid shit.

It was all over when society decided to replace "I think" with "I feel". Emotion has become the justification for essentially everything. Politicians love it. People will sign away their own mother if they think they'll "feel" good enough about it once it's done.

• Upvote 1

Oy, don't get me started on THAT.  10 seconds on a gun forum makes root canals and hemorrhoid surgery sound fun. 

I prefer tooth extractions myself. Although I had to start arguing with my dentist because he was using FASA Group instead of Thempson for his extraction tools!

It was all over when society decided to replace "I think" with "I feel". Emotion has become the justification for essentially everything. Politicians love it. People will sign away their own mother if they think they'll "feel" good enough about it once it's done.

Agreed, though the other side of that coin is "I think" is often overshadowed by "I believe."  It is seen all too often these days by anyone that isn't completely oblivious.

Though I guess you could semantically quantify the "I believe" under the "I feel."