Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Singtall Helix Superpack

singtall

Singtall Helix Superpack in the works

Yep,  I finally got a Helix.  i waited forever for line6 to send me one,  then i ended up getting one in a trade deal.

I made 30 presets as of this moment.  28 of them are Singtall tones....how I would use a particular amp to get my tone if that was the amp i was handed before a gig and had to make it work.  2 presets are artist presets "Arch Enemy" tone that I was working on for a guy right before he decided he would rather have my eleven rack.

i will be adding tons of presets soon.

my website:   www.singtall.com/helix

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I remember the free ones you did for the AmpliFire and they were great!!  I ended up buying the full superpack but now I use the Helix and got rid of the AA3.  When everything's ready I'll definitely pick this up.  As the patches/IR's get updated over time, can we re-download to get the new stuff or separate purchase?

I remember the free ones you did for the AmpliFire and they were great!!  I ended up buying the full superpack but now I use the Helix and got rid of the AA3.  When everything's ready I'll definitely pick this up.  As the patches/IR's get updated over time, can we re-download to get the new stuff or separate purchase?

good question.  i haven't decided on whether i should sell them by the preset pack or just do a superpack like i've always done with lifetime updates.  i know that the lifetime update thing really doesn't cover the time it takes to make the pack.  people expect that kind of superpack from me though because it's what i've always done.  hmmmm.  need to get more customer input i guess.

• Upvote 1

good question.  i haven't decided on whether i should sell them by the preset pack or just do a superpack like i've always done with lifetime updates.  i know that the lifetime update thing really doesn't cover the time it takes to make the pack.  people expect that kind of superpack from me though because it's what i've always done.  hmmmm.  need to get more customer input i guess.

Maybe a tiered approach?  Have a static pack you offer for one price and then a superpack w/lifetime updates for another price?  Don't let yourself get cut short just because of other people's expectations.  You do awesome work and should be properly compensated for the time you put into it!  

• Upvote 1

Glad to see ya here bro!!! Looking forward to see what you can do with it... and as a 11r pack customer I think you need to do some packs with different types of music styles and a lifetime package as well... Your time is worth something... 

You still including all platforms in the Supperpack?!?!?! LOL  :D  ;) it's ok if you don't I don't mind contributing!

BTW "My Boy Blue" was one of my goto presets for the 11r!!!

Oh and do you still make custom presets??? I would like those Frank Marino presets for Helix too.

I sent you an email about my 11r dropbox link.... it doesn't work any more.

dropbox moved everything around and deleted my public folder,  so the links have moved,  but they are still available.  email me again if you haven't already gotten the new link.  thanks

• Upvote 1

Early Van Halen (as if it weren't beaten to death!)

RATT

Europe

Selfishly I'm terrible at making / matching tones and I just can't figure these out!

Singtall- when you release updates to already bought or new packs altogether do you push out an email to the user base? Love your stuff so far!

Singtall- when you release updates to already bought or new packs altogether do you push out an email to the user base? Love your stuff so far!

I actually don't push emails.  some people viewed it as spam because i used to push out too many updates...as if there were such a thing.  lol

Nowadays I send out a download link that continues to work in the future.  this way i can update and load over the same file name,  and when you download the new file you get the updates. hope that makes sense.  In other words it's up to the user to download updates whenever he feels like it.

I actually don't push emails. some people viewed it as spam because i used to push out too many updates...as if there were such a thing. lol

Nowadays I send out a download link that continues to work in the future. this way i can update and load over the same file name, and when you download the new file you get the updates. hope that makes sense. In other words it's up to the user to download updates whenever he feels like it.

Sure does! Looking forward to watching the video soon. Keep up the awesome work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I went through all of my presets today and named all of the snapshots, plus added a few more snapshots to most of them.

added a Van Halen One preset based on the first album tone.  this preset is a preview of the artist superpack that i'm working on.  you guys that already purchased my Singtall pack will get that preset plus all of today's updates by clicking on the download link that i emailed you when you first bought the Singtall superpack.

thanks guys.

• 1 month later...

if you don't hear from me within 24 hours of sending payment please use the contact form on my website to let me know.  i've at least case so far that i didn't get notification for. thank God that the guy contacted me so that i could send the download link to him.

on many of my presets i use several cabinets in combination.  i use my first IR and then two factory cabinets.  make sure you load the IR's included with the superpack.  i have them loaded in location 1, 2, and 3.  you can load then wherever you want as long as you remember to assign the correct IR to the preset then save it.

• 2 months later...

i added some free presets to my new website. feel free to try them out.  remember that i use snapshots,  sometimes 6 per preset to take advantage of different effects combinations,  so try them all out.

www.singtall.com

Consider some smaller patch sets for two separate audiences: 1) folks in cover bands wanting to accurately copy artist/song sounds (e.g. Van Halen, Another Brick in The Wall, etc), and 2) folks in original bands or studio/recording artists who focus on great amp tone (e.g. LoneStar, Matchbook, crunch, lead, clean, etc; ), then customize with their own fx based on song needs).

Also nice: small single coil only collection for us strat purists.

• Like 2

I just load one of the 3 in a active IR slot they are very similar - just pick one - is this not correct ? 

He states here:

On many of my presets i use several cabinets in combination.  i use my first IR and then two factory cabinets.  make sure you load the IR's included with the superpack.  i have them loaded in location 1, 2, and 3.  you can load then wherever you want as long as you remember to assign the correct IR to the preset then save it.