Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

FBV pedal with a spider v 240 hc

leruriah

I recently bought a spider v 240 HC. It has a looper that I would love to use but I can't use my hands to start and stop the looper while I am playing the loop I am trying to lay down. The amp doesn't come with a pedal to function it with your foot. I found that you can use the FBV MKII pedal to work the functions on this amp. I went to guitar center and bought one only to find that the one I bought doesn't have a control for the looper function. I had to take it back. After looking up some other versions of the FBV MKII, I can't seem to find one comment about any of these pedals being compatible with the looper function on the 240 HC to know which pedal to buy. These pedals were made before the amp was made so the pedals were not exactly made for the amp. There are many videos on youtube that tell what the amp can do but none of them answer my question.

There is no count down on the looper. As soon as you hit the button it starts recording. You have to use another person to help, or you have to have some kind of a pedal. Which FBV MKII pedal is the one to buy?

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...