Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod farm & Fl studio - Output "Unavailable"

sonim

Hello, I am just setting up my Pod Farm with FL Studio and while recording works fine, immediate playback of the track is impossible since I can't get any sound from FL Studio while using ASIO4ALL v2. I run Pod Farm seperately and can hear the guitar just fine, but not FL studio itself. The attached image shows the error message of the output. 

post-2548667-0-21595600-1505260925_thumb.png

I'm guessing you are using a UX1 or UX2?

Not too familiar with FL Studio and not sure what you mean by recording every single track playing. Do you mean you are hearing all the other tracks while recording guitar? If so, can't you mute the tracks you do not want to hear?

Also, are you connecting your monitors/headphones directly to your UX?

I have an UX2. What I mean by different tracks is adding for example drums to fl studio to play in the background while recording the guitar. FL Studio will then record both the guitar and the drums playing in the background, if that makes sense.

I am connecting my headphones directly into the UX.