unperfectcircle

where are the filters?

Hi guys,
I'm trying the Helix Native plugin but I can't find all those great filters I have on my POD HD500, like the Seeker, Voice Box, Obi Wah, Throbber etc.
Are they somewhere in the Helix or not?
In the Native Plugin I can see just the Mutant Filter, Mistery Filter and Auto Filter.

Sorry for the newbie question, but I'm evaluating the purchase of an Helix Floor because of the great i/o, routing, interface etc, and I'm a bit worried of losing options in the fx department.
I'm sure I'm missing something about the Helix; being a hi-end modeler I guess those tones are in there somewhere. If you could please share your experience, it would be great.

All the best! 

In the Native Plugin I can see just the Mutant Filter, Mistery Filter and Auto Filter.

That is all there is. 

so, does it mean that I'd be more limited in the filter department with the Helix in comparison with the HD500? That sounds pretty strange.

Could you please tell me where I can find good Helix presets for this kind of tones?

I only have the Helix Native trial so I can't access the Custom Tone.

so, does it mean that I'd be more limited in the filter department with the Helix in comparison with the HD500? That sounds pretty strange.

Could you please tell me where I can find good Helix presets for this kind of tones?

You might try the HD500 forum. 

Not really. They prioritized getting the amp models right first. And rightly so, I say. They may add higher quality and additional effects later perhaps. I would guess that it all depends on how much DSP those effects demand.

More filter models is high up on my wishlist for the Helix. I don't use the amp models, I got the unit mostly for the effects. The standard envelope filter is good, but I do wish there was at least also a seekwah.