Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Vetta users

franknick

I’m just curios to see if anyone still uses the vetta?

1 or 2.? I have been using this amp now for years. This is the best amp line 6 ever made. Why don’t they listen to the community on how good this amp was and make a new upgraded one! Feel free to chime in on this thread.

I have an updated Vetta 1 and use it here and there with the Variax at home. Just a wonderful unit and the longboard gives it the control versatility. Big heavy mother that needed casters.

I am quite sure L6 knows how great it is and is fearful of what the price point would be to recreate it updated with say Helix or at the least HD tech. :)

The Duoverb also cranks some sweet tones. I still love the plexi on it.

I’m just curios to see if anyone still uses the vetta?

1 or 2.? I have been using this amp now for years. This is the best amp line 6 ever made. Why don’t they listen to the community on how good this amp was and make a new upgraded one! Feel free to chime in on this thread.

Go to the Vetta II facebook group and you'll see a lot of folks still using them.

• 1 month later...

I still use my Mk 2, though mainly for home recording now. Using a Spider Valve 2 for live work  until I get the amp modelling sorted to my liking on my TC Helicon Voicelive 3 extreme. Then my rig will be on the floor in a pedalboard and my days of lugging a heavy amp around are done!!! I also get vocal harmony, talk box effects etc with little hassle. Feel Line 6 let their loyal customers down since Yamaha took over and I think credibility is going to be an issue for them going forward. Most dealers in the UK see them as home use products, unless you're going for the high price items like Helix etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing beats the Vetta II plus the FBV Longboard.!!

Sadly my battery has started to act up on the ol' Vetta now so whenever I turn the amp off and the back on it defaults

to the "preset patch" 1A Twin ...something and a few other things that it drops. The freshly made patch however is still

saved somehow... (hmm) 

Anyway line6 tells me I need to change battery but since I'm not a "soldering guy" I bought a FHFX pedal instead and

when it arrives I'll be doing some testing with that instead. 

#missmyvetta (sob sob)

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing beats the Vetta II plus the FBV Longboard.!!

Sadly my battery has started to act up on the ol' Vetta now so whenever I turn the amp off and the back on it defaults

to the "preset patch" 1A Twin ...something and a few other things that it drops. The freshly made patch however is still

saved somehow... (hmm) 

Anyway line6 tells me I need to change battery but since I'm not a "soldering guy" I bought a FHFX pedal instead and

when it arrives I'll be doing some testing with that instead. 

#missmyvetta (sob sob)

It shouldn't be too hard to find someone who can swap out the battery for you. It's a simple task for a good tech. 

• 4 years later...