Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Two Girls, One Cup.

AdInfinitum

Actually, i meant two G10 transmitters and one base station. I bought an extra transmitter so i can use one and charge the other, but if i have the extra charging in the base, then the one in my guitar doesn't work. If i pull out the backup and put it in the guitar, then that transmitter works, but start charging the first in the base station, the backup doesn't connect.

How can i charge the backup while using the other transmitter and not have the base disconnect the one in my guitar? Or you can't have a transmitter charging and use a second transmitter at the same time?

Any ideas? Is it merely setting both to the same channel? If so, how do you do that?

AdInfinitum

Plugging the transmitter into the base unit causes the bases unit to do a channel scan, select the best channel, and set the transmitter to that channel. So, if you plug one transmitter into the base unit while the other is active, it's always going to make the transmitter select a different channel because it will see that original channel as being busy.

If you really have to charge the other transmitter while you're using the first one, your best bet might be to pick up one of these charging cables. https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/RelayG10TCable?product_id=RelayG10TCable&campaigntype=shopping&campaign=aaShopping%2520-%2520Not%2520In%2520Stock&adgroup=Computer%2520Audio&keyword=&placement=google&adpos=1o1&creative=105593157481&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=EAIaIQobChMImNj77py61gIVkoRpCh3y1gr0EAQYASABEgJq6PD_BwE

That way, the transmitter won't be selecting a different channel when you don't want it to.

The USB Charging cable is a terrific accessory! I've had one for quite a while.

The G10 Transmitter's lithium battery will hold a full charge for many weeks -- when removed from the guitar and so long as the G10's sleeve microswitch is not depressed. Thus, you could charge one Transmitter to full capacity, and then charge the additional Transmitter to full capacity. With both transmitter's batterys fully charged, you would then be able to quickly set the channel pairing for each and use them as desired, with concern of battery depletion while on the shelf.

Each fully charged G10 Transmitter provides a rated 8 hours of transmission timed, or up to 200 hours of standby time.

I'm only playing at home (pretty much every room in the house where I'm allowed) and once in a while forget to remove the transmitter. The G10 charges pretty fast, but it is nice to have a spare ready go. Glad Line6 sold an adapter/charging cable because that is a reasonable solution. I significantly prefer the G10 over my G30 which battery cover NEVER STAYED CLOSED. I had to wrap a rubber band around the battery case to get it to work.