Sign in to follow this  
es336td

Effects On The M9 And X3l Aren't The Same, Huh?

I have two rigs; one that has an M9 for most all effects and one that is just the X3Live.   Depending on the size of the room, or the band I'm playing with, I bring both, but use one or the other.  Just found a patch I like on my X3L, Bubble Eko.  There are a few tunes that would work well on.   Checked on my M9; not there.  Also found out pitch shifter and harmonizer that I love on the M9 aren't on the X3L.   Has anyone come up with something that sounds close to the Bubble Eko on the M9?

Thanx

I have two rigs; one that has an M9 for most all effects and one that is just the X3Live.   Depending on the size of the room, or the band I'm playing with, I bring both, but use one or the other.  Just found a patch I like on my X3L, Bubble Eko.  There are a few tunes that would work well on.   Checked on my M9; not there.  Also found out pitch shifter and harmonizer that I love on the M9 aren't on the X3L.   Has anyone come up with something that sounds close to the Bubble Eko on the M9?

Thanx

No, huh?

Reading through the manuals... it appears the X3L Bubble Eko is a modified Sweep Echo.  I guess I could mess with that.  Has anyone else done something similar?  Thanx.