Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I can solve any Helix problem you have........

DarthHollis

When your helix becomes self aware it will make you bring it beer and pizza.  It will also insist you call him Geraldo.

Is there a specific routing or input I'll need to use with that? I don't see a 'hunger' port on the back side.  I also don't want to over feed it and end up with flubby tones, I heard rumors they were working on converting the expression pedal into a scale to help with overfeeding....any word on when this will be included?  I prefer nice tight tones and I feel like its already starting to get a little chunky in some frequencies.

• Upvote 2

Also heard that 'tube' food tasted better and had more organic nutrients in it.  My palatte can't tell, but some tube snobs insist that 'Tube Food' is better. 

Geraldo will want all organic and gluten free diet or every amp will turn into a model of a Gorilla amp.

I noticed my "classic" boss gt5's belly is getting bigger. I think helix has been sneaking out of its case.

Come to think of it, all my tube amps have been "acting" different lately.....hmmmmmmm.

How do I keep Helix in it's own bed?

Chad Boston will be releasing the Helix condom soon.

• Upvote 1

I ordered the H-DK 2.21 Drone Kit for Helix (to make it fly to my gigs).

Guess I have to install the self aware update first...

Any experiences or recommendations?

Furthermore, I need the WiFi cloud connector (H-WFCC)

to update Helix anytime and everywhere.

With H-DK, is it possible to update the firmware

during the flight (hover mode)?

I ordered the H-DK 2.21 Drone Kit for Helix (to make it fly to my gigs).

Guess I have to install the self aware update first...

Any experiences or recommendations?

Furthermore, I need the WiFi cloud connector (H-WFCC)

to update Helix anytime and everywhere.

With H-DK, is it possible to update the firmware

during the flight (hover mode)?

Isn't it great that the AxeFX II XL has been outdone by the Helix?  Wait no longer, the "Robot Roadie" is your solution.  Please send $5000 to my paypal account as "gift" and you will receive your customized robot in 4-6 weeks.  Don't worry, your Helix (he's named Jethro by the way) has already given us all of the specifications.

What firmware update will have a model of the "Talent Booster" pedal, and will it be true bypass?

You are wrong sir.  The Helix 2.3 update contains multiple modeled buffers.  The all digital signal through the Helix needs buffers to help eliminate the fizz.  It won't get rid of all of it, however as mentioned previously.

IS line 6 planning on incorporating a power amp stage into the Helix?<br />Seymore Duncans Power Stage (size of a pedal), Blue Guitar Amp, Wampler and others are<br />making pedal platform amps and just seems that a stereo pwr amp of the<br />newer Class D amps would probably fit already or at least Heix "Powered" could be made.<br />The question is I suppose? Will the pedal platform specific amplifier sell? And the real question is;<br />is it needed?<br /><br />

IS line 6 planning on incorporating a power amp stage into the Helix?<br />Seymore Duncans Power Stage (size of a pedal), Blue Guitar Amp, Wampler and others are<br />making pedal platform amps and just seems that a stereo pwr amp of the<br />newer Class D amps would probably fit already or at least Heix "Powered" could be made.<br />The question is I suppose? Will the pedal platform specific amplifier sell? And the real question is;<br />is it needed?<br /><br />

For twenty years people have been asking Line 6 to launch such a product.  I can tell you that they deffnitely will come out with such a power amp in exactly 20 years from now.

My Helix, and Batman are never in the same room at the same time. 

My Helix often is hard to find at night, and it comes home with scrapes. 

Some guy name Lucius Fox keeps leaving messages..

Could my Helix be Batman?!?

Helix was invented by Batman.  If you have enough money you too can become Batman and invent something like the Helix but it will never be as good as the Kemper or Axe-FX.

I had dinner last night at a really nice place that had delicious hummus.

And it got me reminiscing, as hummus often does (obviously... right...?)

So I had this pedal in the 70s. It was an Electro Harmonix booster.

Anyway, it sounded great, but I found out that's because it was broken inside.

There was a wire loose or something.

Fast forward years later and I really want to find out who has that pedal.

So I went back to my home town and asked around but nobody remembered me.

Or the pedal.

So I went to the local music store that had closed down and now it was a liquor store.

I had a few bottles of Thunderbird and slept by the side of the road.

When I woke up, I had forgotten why I was there, so I checked my phone and sure enough, it was Tuesday.

So this particular Tuesday I had nachos at lunch.

The cheese sauce was particularly bad and I think that's what made me sick.

So I wake up in this hospital in New Jersey and a really big smelly guy is leaning over me with a hypodermic.

This is when I realized or remember (not sure which) that I was actually an international spy.

Thinking quickly, I slipped off the side of the bed and clobbered him with the nearest bedpan and ran.

I ducked out into an alley and borrowed some guys clothes.

Now I have a rash.

Thinking back...

That little knob on the side of my Schwinn bike I had when I was 15.

What was it for?

I had dinner last night at a really nice place that had delicious hummus.

And it got me reminiscing, as hummus often does (obviously... right...?)

So I had this pedal in the 70s. It was an Electro Harmonix booster.

Anyway, it sounded great, but I found out that's because it was broken inside.

There was a wire loose or something.

Fast forward years later and I really want to find out who has that pedal.

So I went back to my home town and asked around but nobody remembered me.

Or the pedal.

So I went to the local music store that had closed down and now it was a liquor store.

I had a few bottles of Thunderbird and slept by the side of the road.

When I woke up, I had forgotten why I was there, so I checked my phone and sure enough, it was Tuesday.

So this particular Tuesday I had nachos at lunch.

The cheese sauce was particularly bad and I think that's what made me sick.

So I wake up in this hospital in New Jersey and a really big smelly guy is leaning over me with a hypodermic.

This is when I realized or remember (not sure which) that I was actually an international spy.

Thinking quickly, I slipped off the side of the bed and clobbered him with the nearest bedpan and ran.

I ducked out into an alley and borrowed some guys clothes.

Now I have a rash.

Thinking back...

That little knob on the side of my Schwinn bike I had when I was 15.

What was it for?

Now that Peter Hamm is here he will be taking over.  Thank you, Peter.

Why do people feel compelled to participate in this thread?

I will assume it's partly why you did and partly why you watched Monty Python.  Or perhaps it's because we're an anarcho-syndicalist commune We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week. But all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special biweekly meeting by a simple majority, in the case of purely internal affairs, but by a two-thirds majority in the case of more......

• Upvote 1

I will assume it's partly why you did and partly why you watched Monty Python. Or perhaps it's because we're an anarcho-syndicalist commune We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week. But all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special biweekly meeting by a simple majority, in the case of purely internal affairs, but by a two-thirds majority in the case of more......

Help! Help! I'm being repressed! ;)