Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Help with mission sp1 for wah please?

Tailstop

okay.  I have a Mission sp-1 WITH toe switch.  i cannot get the toe switch (out2) to engage/disengage the wah   

I have a Helix Floor

The mission pedal with toe switch is for the Helix Rack/Control. The Control has a separate 1/4" jack for the toe switch. Helix Floor does not have that. On Helix Floor, you can connect two external expressions, but without toe switches. You can only use the toe switch on the onboard expression. 

• Upvote 2

The mission pedal with toe switch is for the Helix Rack/Control. The Control has a separate 1/4" jack for the toe switch. Helix Floor does not have that. On Helix Floor, you can connect two external expressions, but without toe switches. You can only use the toe switch on the onboard expression. 

ayup.  Exchange it and get two.  I use a volume pedal and to ME pedals.  A volume pedal really showcases the accuracy the Helix has in emulating amps and FX.  On gain-heavy presets I use the first EP on pitch shift to sim feedback by controlling the mix on a +12 signal.  I use the onboard pedal to control gain and the VP to control the amount of signal coming in to the unit.  EP 2 is there if I need to mix in delays or swap in a wah as either a filter or an active wah via snapshots.  That's just one of wtf knows how many different configurations I use them for, but it's my go-to on dirty setups (think Tool or Melvins).  On shred songs I use a similar approach, only with a greater emphasis on mixing in different filters via (or Vai) the second ME pedal.  Best.  Setup.  Evah!