Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

G10 Transmitter With G30 Receiver?

mrbluesman66

Sure it will!.... I use the G10 Transmitter with the G30 and G50 Receivers all the time  :D

You just have to turn the receiver channel selector until you find which G10 channel is transmitting on.

Good Luck

Joe

Hmm, I guess I'll have to give that a try. 

• 1 month later...

Hi Joe - I just got a g10t transmitter, and it doesn't want to work with my g30 or my pals g50... Scrolled through all the different channels to no avail. I bought it used but looks new. Charged it up with separate charging cable, seems fully charged (green indicator light)

Wonder if there is a calibration or reset that still needs to be done? Thanks for the help!

Hi Joe - I just got a g10t transmitter, and it doesn't want to work with my g30 or my pals g50... Scrolled through all the different channels to no avail. I bought it used but looks new. Charged it up with separate charging cable, seems fully charged (green indicator light)

Wonder if there is a calibration or reset that still needs to be done? Thanks for the help!

Hello Erik, 

Either you have: 

1.  a bad G10T or

2.  the G10T has selected a channel above Channel 12 on the G50 or above Channel 6 on the G30

Do you have access to the G10 Base to verify that it works? (You may have to sync with a G10 Base.)

I have [2] G10T's and they work Flawlessly with my G30/ G50 on channel 1 and 2 respectively and also work with my G10 base as well...

I hope that you find a solution

seeya

Joe

Thanks for the quick response - I bought it by itself so I don't have the receiver. I suspect it may be as you say so looks like I'll buy the compete set and see if I can teach it to be on channel 6 (or lower).

It sound like it just "negotiates" with the receiver, so hopefully it just goes to channel one unless there is an issue...

The power supply and form of the g10 receiver won't work buried in my rack set up thus the screwing around.... thanks for your help!