Sign in to follow this  
GodSlaYeRz

Recording directly with Spider V or Audio Interface?

Currently, I have no Audio Interface when recording.

I just recorded directly with Spider V to PC, and no Post EQ.

I would just like to know whether my sound will be better if I got a new Audio interface?

The Spider V interface is going to be limited. If you start stacking tracks and using more things like plugin's it would probably be best to get an audio interface for home recording that has specialized DSP and be less taxing on your system.

The Spider V interface is going to be limited. If you start stacking tracks and using more things like plugin's it would probably be best to get an audio interface for home recording that has specialized DSP and be less taxing on your system.

Thank you so much. I have tried Helix Native Plug-in with Spider V Interface. I thought it doesn't work.

I found recording direct from spider v60 to cubase has latency which settings can't be changed. The option tab to change it is completely inactive. Why???

So I'm thinking of getting an interface if it can't be fixed.

What cable do i need to record directly from my Spider V 240HC to my Mac computer?? Im music common sence not technology common sence:) lol. Does anyone have a link?? Thanks!!!!