Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Amplifi 150 won't work

Teddy57

• 3 months later...

Please tell us a little more. Did you buy it new or used? (still covered by a warranty?) What firmware version are you running? Did this happen suddenly after it had been working ok?

Unfortunately, your story is a familiar one -- there are many others exactly like it here on the forum. It happened to me. Ultimately,  I had to send my 150 to the factory to have it taken care-of. 

I would recommend calling Line 6 tech support. They can walk you through some things to try after they are familiar with things you've already attempted. And they will help you determine what needs to be done to get you going again, if it can't be resolved over the phone.

I will say that, given my experience -- even though it worked out ok in the end -- and from what I've read from others in this forum, I would not invest in this l particular product line again. This seems to happen with uncomfortable regularity with the AmpliFi series.