Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

UX2/ POD Farm 2 Headphone EQualizer

You're at the mercy of whatever quality people have uploaded the music on YouTube, you might have to frequently reset any equalizer you find. You might be able to find an equaliser on the Internet or there may be one already on your computer, depending on what operating system you use. You're best to search the Internet for an equalizer and try them out. I would try download.com for free ones and see what results you get

• 2 months later...

I'm trying to find out if there is a way. I'm using speakers which definitely need an equalizer in order to not sound awful. Plugged straight into my computer, I can do that easily. Plugged into the UX2, I can't seem to do it at all.

So far most people I ask don't really understand the question, so I'm getting nowhere with answers. :/

What speakers do you use? Perhaps it's a good opportunity to upgrade/buy a new set of speakers. A mid price range set of speakers 2.1 speakers should sound pretty good through the ux2. I recently purchased the Logitech z333 speakers and they sound good, Good enough for a hobbyist like me.

• 2 weeks later...