Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Headphone not working

chief_wigam

I tried my headphones into my firehawk for the first time today. I used 2 different headphones and neither worked.

I have used the firehawk in a PA and it worked fine.

But with the headphones, I used a 3.5mm connection into a 1/4" adaptor, plugged in the guitar Into the firehawk but no sound.

Anyone experienced this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use a similar setup. My headphones also have the inline controls (extra band on the connector for the Mic). Anyway, I have to slightly pull the plug out from the adaptor, just barely. all the way in and it will give me terrible output. After the adjustment, sounds fantastic. hope that helps.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

From the Manual:

*NOTE: The level and signal present on the XLR and 1/4-Inch outputs is dependent on the setting of the OUTPUT MODE button.

Just to the side of the Left/Mono 1/4 output, there is a small "button,"  This needs to be in an "out" position for the headphones to work.

I had the same problem. Tyler from Sweetwater helped me find this out. :)

• 3 months later...

Hey guys,

I have a different problem using headphones: It is only mono output ?! I don´t see why a headphone output should be mono.

Is there some setting to change it to stereo output?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

12 hours ago, MarQoPolo said:

Hey guys,

I have a different problem using headphones: It is only mono output ?! I don´t see why a headphone output should be mono.

Is there some setting to change it to stereo output?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

It IS stereo out.  Are you sure you're headphones aren't damaged or that the plugs are all securely in place?