Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I've been a naughty boy!

CraigGT

So I've just gone and bought a Strymon Bigsky and Timeline.<Snip>

@CraigGT, you're likely to be on solid ground for quite some time before all of Helix's Reverbs and Delays are HX grade. Even then, it would be difficult not to find good use for each of those units. And, you can always sell them to someone should you ultimately find them redundant to what Helix may provide.

No Möbius? Come on, man. Thou shall roll the holy trinity of Syrymon.

Helix sounds great. Helix with strymon effects in stereo sounds awesome. Inspiring.

I only have the Möbius now, but end of year bonus is coming. Timeline and Big sky are on the list.

Shimmery chorus, Ice delays, cavernous verbs, can I get an hallelujah? And the worlds easiest midi controller to push it all into useable chunks of sonic smashmouth.

No Möbius? Come on, man. Thou shall roll the holy trinity of Syrymon.

Helix sounds great. Helix with strymon effects in stereo sounds awesome. Inspiring.

I only have the Möbius now, but end of year bonus is coming. Timeline and Big sky are on the list.

Shimmery chorus, Ice delays, cavernous verbs, can I get an hallelujah? And the worlds easiest midi controller to push it all into useable chunks of sonic smashmouth.

I'd not considered a Möbius too, early retirement is possibly on the cards for me so I'm trying to get all my toys together beforehand!

Craig

And here's me thinking that I'd done you all a favour by tempting Murphy's law :-)

nah, only because DI mentioned reverbs coming out some time after winter NAMM in a recent interview. All you've done is make me jealous by doing yourself a favor :p