Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

The POD FARM is old version of POD Farm2 or it makes things thqt Farm2 doesn't?

Is the Farm2 complete replace the functions of Farm1 or not? also the Farm 2 is capable to do everithing that Gearbox does?

I'm a new user and license monkey allows me to install all of them, but I didn't understand the differences between them is just updates or they really make different things that the new one dont.

Thank you

I have never used gearbox, but I assume that podfarm is an upgrade from gearbox. Much like helix is an upgrade from podfarm.

Podfarm 2 is just an improved version of podfarm 1 I believe. When I installed my ux1 it installed both podfarm and podfarm 2, but I've only ever used podfarm 2.

• 1 month later...

I have POD FARM 2.59 now and Gearbox and its all working and good on Windows 10.

I did a dry in with parrell 9&10 FX realtime....per the wave it was like 1ms....totally impressed with this old UX8.

One thing the Gearbox had was a very cool "learn" function to remove noise, PodFarm 2 has a global noise gate instead.

Single coil guitar noise is the problem.