Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Service Plus Available Now

Line6Tony

As you know, we have put a great deal of focus on our customer service/support and communication over the last couple of years. We have set very high expectations for ourselves when it comes to turning around Helix issues and repairs and striving for best-in-class service in general. Today, we are announcing two new US-only service products:

1. Helix Service Plus extended Factory service plan (two options).
  2. Helix Advance Replacement. This is a product that allows you to buy coverage by the year and if your Helix should require service, you will have a loaner unit sent next business day anywhere in the continental US in advance of your repair.

Because we only distribute directly in the US that is the only region we can offer these products.

As we just crossed the two-year mark since first customer shipment, there are a wave of US Helix units just coming out of warranty and we will be emailing those customers with this offer (we will continue to automatically email you as your warranty expires). Now you can have up to five years of coverage for your Helix; two years free with registration and up to three additional years purchased after that.

We put a lot of thought into just how critical Helix has become to many of our customers and we do not take that lightly. We want you to rest easy knowing that we are here if you need us. Please follow the link to find out more and read the FAQs. Let us know what you think!

http://shop.line6.com/service-products/

Line 6 Customer Support

"Because we only distribute directly in the US that is the only region we can offer these products".

Ummm sent all the way from China but only direct in the USA... so is China to usa more direct than China to Europe or Australia etc... come on line 6 step up to offering the rest of the world the same level of customer service and perks!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

In the context above, "distribute directly" means "sell to retailers", not "ship to countries from the factory". Each country/territory has its own distributor that we ship to, who then sets the warranty based on local laws. They control that, not us. Since we only distribute in the US, we can only affect warranty in the US. We feel it would be great if they all followed suit with a program like this, but we can't force them to.

For more details on your area's warranty options, check with your country's distributor, found at www.Line6.com/find/distributor.

• 2 months later...

Just tried to purchase Level 2. When I highlight and click "add to cart", the page just refreshes, and my cart stays empty. I tried to place Level 1 into my cart just to see if it works, but the pages just refreshes then, too.

I used this page.

https://shop.line6.com/helix-service-plus.html

EDIT -- It is now working.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Seeing how I bought my Helix on 9/2/15, which was part of the first distribution, it was already past 2 years old, thus past the 2-year extended warranty.  So no way to take advantage of this offer.  Didn't seem quite right.