Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HELP Voice Effects Found No Where Else

MrGRavioli

So I watch YouTubers and Twitch streamers, some of them have effects on their POD Farm like this

for example. And I was wondering how to do that, in that video he does a claptrap voice from the game borderlands and a distorted drive thru worker which would be funny to use with friends. I just want to know how to do it and no one out there seems to know. Please help I want a general idea of how to make myself these effects, I have a UX2 with Pod Farm and an AT 2035 just like some of these guys.
  • Downvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

So I watch YouTubers and Twitch streamers, some of them have effects on their POD Farm like this

for example. And I was wondering how to do that, in that video he does a claptrap voice from the game borderlands and a distorted drive thru worker which would be funny to use with friends. I just want to know how to do it and no one out there seems to know. Please help I want a general idea of how to make myself these effects, I have a UX2 with Pod Farm and an AT 2035 just like some of these guys.

I 2nd this. would be nice to know some of the effects they are using and some of the settings, i know they will not be the same for everyone, but at least know which filters to use would help. 

• 1 year later...
On 10/24/2017 at 5:56 AM, MrGRavioli said:

so did you find out what effects they use id like to, sound like claptrap, a deamon and optimus prime above all others but cant find the effects that id need to use