Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

wheres the serial number????

sokeman

Hi like in the title just wondering where the serial number is on the line 6 spider jam amp. there is a place on the back that says serial number but there isn't a number there, im trying to access the free lessons online and theres no way to message line 6 directly!

thanks tim

• 2 weeks later...

I bought an FBV Shortboard MKII used from GC, the sticker on the back with the serial number is missing. How can I register this device for updates? I can not use it on my new MAC because it says it has to be updated. I am really frustrated with Line 6 as I have put so much effort into connecting this thing to my computer...

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey, Today I bought a line6 Toneport ux1 from a thrift shop, and it didn't come with a box. When I checked to see the bottom of the ux1 to register it, it didn't had even the sticker with the serial number, it was ripped down. Do I have any other options to get know the serial number?

• 3 weeks later...