Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Bogner Exctasy Model

MGblade

Maybe someday we wil get it or maybe never.....

A bogner exctasy amp model, blue and red channels.

Until that day i bought my self the analog bogner original(pedal) the RED one.

Run it through the marshal plexi bright model set clean through my dt25.

I can barely put down my guitar for the last week.

Would be awesome if line6 modeled the exctasy amp.

post-115197-0-68141600-1380826871_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Recently I bought the Eleven Rack and it has three Ecstasy Bogner models, Green, Blue and Red. As close as you will ever get to the real thing. I couldn't wait for line 6 to provide more amp choices.(Don't tell anyone :ph34r:  but even though I keep the HD500, every time I play the Eleven, I consider selling the HD500, but I keep it for effects and Midi control. For the price the HD500 is a keeper for what it does)

• Downvote 1

If we would ever see a model of this amp i sure hope it is close to the tone i get through the bogner red at this moment, very impressive pedal, expensive but worth every penny for me.

Through my dt25 the hd500 is great, the red pedal is a great addition to my rig.

This is what has been missing from the POD HD series in my opinion.  They have classic rock covered with the Park and Marshall Plexi models and also have Metal covered with the Angelball and Uberschall models but the in between models (like the JCM 800) sound like crap to me.  I have done as much tweaking as I can to the Elektrik model to get it to sound good, but it is not good enough.  I've been hoping for an update with a 5150, Friedman, or especially an Ecstacy model to round out what is available.

I had the red pedal, and it was awesome.  I sold it to get the 5150 III 50 watt head and 2x12 cab.  I am much happier using the POD HD for headphones practice and FX only through the 5150.

The main reasons I like the POD HD 500 over other products is as follows:

ABCD mode and 4 additional switches for FX

Floorboard and "master mind" in one box - no rack mount + pedal controller (extra cable and stuff to lug around)

Decent enough sounds for the price.

FX are pretty spot on when AB'd to real thing.

There are lots of things I also dislike about the POD HD but I will refrain for now.

Recently I bought the Eleven Rack and it has three Ecstasy Bogner models, Green, Blue and Red. As close as you will ever get to the real thing. I couldn't wait for line 6 to provide more amp choices.(Don't tell anyone :ph34r: but even though I keep the HD500, every time I play the Eleven, I consider selling the HD500, but I keep it for effects and Midi control. For the price the HD500 is a keeper for what it does)

I've made a new drinking game. Every time Dean mentions his Eleven Rack, I take a shot. 😉

• Upvote 4

I've made a new drinking game. Every time Dean mentions his Eleven Rack, I take a shot.

ELEVEN Rack, ELEVEN Rack, ELEVEN Rack, ELEVEN Rack, ELEVEN Rack, ELEVEN Rack, ELEVEN Rack, ELEVEN Rack, ELEVEN Rack, ELEVEN Rack, ELEVEN Rack, ELEVEN Rack, ELEVEN Rack, 

You asked for it. :D

• Downvote 2

I have the Bogner Red pedal too, I run it through the clean channel (I use the 4CM) of my amp, and boost it with a Parametric EQ, with standard settings and Gain at max, on the HD 500. It will be very difficult for Line 6 to catch the feel of this pedal. I´ts the most incredible amp-like pedal I´ve heard. Excellent response to dynamics and guitar volume. I have my POD HD 500 for sell right now, going full analog...

I have the Bogner Red pedal too, I run it through the clean channel (I use the 4CM) of my amp, and boost it with a Parametric EQ, with standard settings and Gain at max, on the HD 500. It will be very difficult for Line 6 to catch the feel of this pedal. I´ts the most incredible amp-like pedal I´ve heard. Excellent response to dynamics and guitar volume. I have my POD HD 500 for sell right now, going full analog...

+1, the feel is amazing, extremely rich sound, even at brightest settings it doesn't get harsh/fizzy, and I even get great semi cleans with it using my volume pedal.

on the other hand at rehearsal last knight I played my hd500 slo overdrive patch and fender bassman  through dt25, made me remember how good the hd500/dt25 can sound.

it's great to have the best of both worlds.

I run a Strymon ob-1 compressor after mine, and can go from acoustic clean to full-on rage with just my guitar knob, all at the same volume!

I love the Bogner pedals.

Anyone have a HD patch that can do this, that they would share with me?

-Many thanks!

I bought the RED pedal, as well, and A/B'd it with the Eleven Rack.  I was startled at how precisely the Eleven Rack nailed this pedal's tone and feel.  So much so that I ended up (surprisingly - as I'd waited quite some time to accrue the cash to fix my jones for the pedal) returning the pedal.  I really do hope the Line 6 models this amp soon.  Especially as well as Avid has.

• Upvote 1

I bought the RED pedal, as well, and A/B'd it with the Eleven Rack.  I was startled at how precisely the Eleven Rack nailed this pedal's tone and feel.  So much so that I ended up (surprisingly - as I'd waited quite some time to accrue the cash to fix my jones for the pedal) returning the pedal.  I really do hope the Line 6 models this amp soon.  Especially as well as Avid has.

Right?  That would be great!  

Out of the three, I prefer the Blue, as it cleans up better.

• 2 years later...

YES!!!!!!!