Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

line 6 pod xt pro

hi please excuse me for not being so good at this stuff ,as i am 72 years old ,

i have just sold a lot of my old guitar amps and stuff and bought a line 6 xt pro with the fbv express foot controller , i would like to save some of the patches/sounds to the A B C D switches ,i have downloaded the user guide but cant figure it out ,can any of you out there explain nice and easy

thanks

The Express will allow you to toggle between the 4 presets in any bank. Each bank contains 4 presets - 1 a, 1b, 1c, 1d which correspond to the Express' A-D buttons. You need to manually turn the preset knob to get to the next bank like bank 2 as the Express does not allow for the switching of banks..

So if you modify Bank 1 preset A hit save on the XT (once or twice) and it will save your edited patch to that spot in the bank. If you get Gearbox working on your computer then the XT can be connected with a usb cable and you can do all your editing and saving through there too.