Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Any Way to Download Text File of Set Lists and Presets?

BillV001

Hi,

Has anyone tried and know of a way to download all currently stored Set Lists and Presets into some type of text file?

I'm just know tearing into my new POD HD500 and I'm trying to see what's available. I see the information using the EDIT software but I'd like to have a separate, printable copy.

Thanks!

Bill

Thank-you hurghanico!

I haven't had any luck getting this to work.

I used the POD HD500X Edit software to save a bundle. The default name was "POD HD500X Bundle 2017-Nov-11.5xb" which I renamed "HD500preset.5xb" and copied it to the same folder as HD500.exe. I double clicked HD500.exe and nothing happened. I even monitored Task Manager and saw nothing.

I then tried renaming the file to "HD500preset" (w/o the extension) and tried running HD500 again. Same result.

Have you used this lately and can confirm (or anyone!) it's working?

Thanks!

Bill

It worked when I right clicked and ran it as Admin! Thank-you!! It built a .csv file which I opened in XL.

I know this is asking a lot but I was hoping to see the presets and parameter values also. Have you heard

of any way to get those?

Once again, a big THANKS!

Bill