Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

WTF??? My Line 6 account doesn't show any registered products?? WTF?

jimbohagey

Tried to download some patches off the Custom Tone page.

Says I dont have any registered products. Well I do and I'd like to know who or why mine were removed. This is weird.

I think there's some kind of system disconnect going on.  I opened a support ticket this weekend, selected the product in question from the list, and it said "No registered product" even though there was clearly a list of registered products to choose from.

Doesnt really seem like anything to have a total meltdown over.

I don't see anyone melting down.  I see two people reporting a possible problem.  This is why I so rarely post to forums anymore.  When I do, it's because I have a problem that needs a solution, not to hear someone diss me and/or the OP for sharing an experience in a calm fashion.  The forum says I'm at my quota for negative votes for the day, so I guess you've been spared that.

Having a system that keeps track of registered products is important for warranty service issues.  I can understand why the OP would be upset.

I don't see anyone melting down.  I see two people reporting a possible problem. 

WTF??? My Line 6 account doesn't show any registered products?? WTF?

I'm an expert on meltdowns. This one is Just short of 600 degrees C Id say....  ;)
  • Upvote 2

not to hear someone diss me and/or the OP for sharing an experience in a calm fashion. 

Huh?  :huh:

In any case, even my comments are nothing to get worked up about. I guess you feel differently. 

The forum says I'm at my quota for negative votes for the day, so I guess you've been spared that.

Theres always tomorrow, if you feel that strongly about it. If downvoting my comment somehow makes you feel as if youve accomplished something, then by all means.

You might just be taking it all a little too seriously.

• Upvote 1

It's a tech support forum.  Maybe someone should take it a little more seriously?  Replying that YOU don't think its a problem isn't helpful.

Look, i get that you want to bicker back n forth but thats really not my thing, so i will allow you to go on believing what you want.

Good luck. 

I know. I’m clearly completely unfamiliar with this forum.

Point is, don't make it sound like you were supposed to get official support and service here. This is just where a bunch of people who own L6 gear hang out, and it's the internet, so there will be unnecessary and unhelpful comments along the way. Everyone (else? apparently) knows that nothing gets sorted without a support ticket. So if you need official assistance with the issue, go the official route. If you want to see if anyone else is having the issue and if they resolved it, ask here. But expect that in any given online community 30%-90% of everyone is a lollipop and you'll get some off responses. There's a lot of good info in here, otherwise.

• Upvote 1

But expect that in any given online community 30%-90% of everyone is a lollipop and you'll get some off responses. .

I don’t have time to deal with lollipops. And I do have a support ticket open about another issue and this issue affects my ability to get warranty support for that particular issue, so it’s particularly unhelpful to be dismissed as no big deal. It’s something Line6 needs to be aware of.

Sorry, it ground my gears to chime in on a forum issue for the first time in a long time and be met by a lollipop.

And I’m very familiar with the purpose of this forum, believe it or not. 😉