fricadelle59

StageSource L3T sound deterioration

Hello,

I have purchased a used L3T last year and lastly it started behaving oddly: after a while the sound gets muddy and I need to turn off/on the unit in order to get things back to normal.

To better describe the problem, attached is a demo recorded with my Zoom H2N: I plugged my laptop straight to Aux In (levels are good) and played some music; You can notice at 00:09 that the sound starts to deteriorate all of a sudden.

This happens as well while singing (Mic to XLR to L3T's front) but I cannot afford letting you hear my horrible singing voice.

Anyway, hope you guys have some ideas about what's going on!

Thanks

ZOOM0028.mp3

that was my speaker. the LF driver fried itself. it you are not under warranty then you'll have to bite the bullet and buy one form Line6. they seem to be easily replaced, everything is plug and play on the inside..

Thanks for the answer slydawg!

Couldn't find LF driver on fullcompass but only HF driver... Are you sure about the LF/HF?

Besides, anyone knows where to find replacement parts here in Europe?

Thanks!

Same issue here, second time, first one was still under warranty... Have just opened a ticket to see it we get to a solution.