Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Having trouble downloading HD Pack onto POD HD500

slaughtershack

I purchased the HD Metal Pack. I updated everything on my HD500. I made sure that my HD500 was authorized. I got to the screen where I was told to cycle the HD500 and check for my addons. I unplugged the POD for several minutes and then I went to check for the HD Metal Pack on the POD and it says that I still have the Standard Pack. I went through my amp models and they're not there. I don't know, if I did something wrong or what is going on?...Any suggestions.

I get to the screen (on Line 6 License Manager) where it says (Yellow exclamation mark) Disabled add-ons need to be installed to your device. Click the install button to install these add-ons. It doesn't show any add-ons listed. I hit the install button. It tells me to power cycle my HD to finish installing the add-ons. I power cycle the HD and check for the new amp models and I still have the standard pack. I've tried another computer, I've factory reset my HD500 and get the same issue. Everything is updated according to Line6 Monkey. I don't understand what the issue could be. I do have a ticket opened up with Line6. We have been working to resolve the issue for the past 2 days. I was wondering if anyone would have any other ideas for me to try?