Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line6 XDV55 mic not communicating with receiver

Hi I recently got a second hand Line6 XD-V55 wireless mic and the first thing I did was put batteries in and switch it on using the mute/power button. It stated on the mic “Loader onâ€. It then says in the handbook that in order to switch between the different mics to press “select†button twice which I did. The mic still said Loader on. I then thought that maybe the mic needed the receiver plugged in in order to work properly so I set the receiver up and noticed on the front led display that the Mute led was red which indicated to me it was on mute. I tried pressing mute again and again and again-no change. The next thing I noticed was the battery led lights were blank. Nothing to indicate that the receiver had any indication of what battery was left in the handheld mic. I’m beginning to think that the mic and receiver are not communicating with eacother it’s as though they are both stuck/frozen. Can anyone offer any explanation or advice? Thanks

Trisha