Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Global EQ doesn't work

Trevp

Odd... global EQ isn't applied to the L6 Link, but should work just fine through the 1/4" out. Might sound stupid, but is it possible the adjustments you've applied are really subtle, and they're not making much difference when you engage the global EQ? Did you try applying some way over the top changes, just to be sure that it's really not doing anything?

Yes I went totally over the top just to make sure. There is a moment of sound drop out when I switch eq on and off but no eq is added

Hmmm... well, when in doubt back everything up, then do a factory reset and/or reinstall the firmware. It's really the only "fix" there is for these things. If that doesn't work, it's service ticket time.

Hey Trevp, pianoguyy is a lollipop sometimes but he knows a lot about the PODHD and is really helpful.  I don't think he realizes how he comes across sometimes.  Kind'a like Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory.

It would help if you gave us the GEQ settings you are applying.  Need to know all of them in detail.  Frequencies, Q, Gain, etc.  These are the most important items.

Also some details about your preset. 

Are you going into the front of the amp ?. 

What is the amp/cab ?

Hey Trevp, pianoguyy is a lollipop sometimes but he knows a lot about the PODHD and is really helpful.  I don't think he realizes how he comes across sometimes.  Kind'a like Sheldon on The Big Bang Theory.

It would help if you gave us the GEQ settings you are applying.  Need to know all of them in detail.  Frequencies, Q, Gain, etc.  These are the most important items.

Also some details about your preset. 

Are you going into the front of the amp ?. 

What is the amp/cab ?

Ha ha..thank you. That made me smile. I will do just that when I get the chance.