Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Minor HX edit suggestions

Jos_K

First of all, a big thank you to Line 6 for the update. Great stuff!

I have two small suggestions for HX Edit:

First the sliders. They are a bit on the small side. The big ones were much easier to 'catch' with my mouse. Couldn't the new ones be made a little bigger (higher)?

Second I would like to be able to include/exclude setlists in the backup process. Restoring the backup also erases the new 2.3 factory setlists. And though many folks don't like them, I've found a lot of interesting starting points in the factory presets.

First the sliders. They are a bit on the small side. The big ones were much easier to 'catch' with my mouse. Couldn't the new ones be made a little bigger (higher)?

I noticed this right away as well. I'm already dreading the thought of targeting the mouse cursor on such a small area. Same with the preset list scroll bar.

• 3 years later...

I LOVE MY HELIX...

Would it be possible to get larger Patch names.  Even if they cannot show up on the Helix device it would be nice if I could use larger names in my HX Edit software.  

Right now I have to imply the songs name because it doesn't all fit.

4 or 5 more characters would solve so many problems though there doesn't really need to be a limit as long as it is understood that only the first 16 will show on the rig and the rest are only available in the Editor.

Thanks...

3 hours ago, rdunaway said:

I LOVE MY HELIX...

Would it be possible to get larger Patch names.  Even if they cannot show up on the Helix device it would be nice if I could use larger names in my HX Edit software.  

4 or 5 more characters would solve so many problems though there doesn't really need to be a limit as long as it is understood that only the first 16 will show on the rig and the rest are only available in the Editor.

Thanks...

You can always use abbreviations :)  For my needs, most song names fit just fine, all 50 of them.  You can also come up with some nicknames for them...

4 hours ago, rdunaway said:

Thanks...

Hi,

Nobody from Line 6 is likely to spot your request here as this is a user group and very rarely visited by Line 6 staff.

The place to post suggestions for any changes is Ideascale.

https://line6.ideascale.com/a/index

Make sure no one else has posted a similar request as that will water down the votes.

When you have done that you can add your suggestion to this area to let others know:-

Hope this helps/makes sense