Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

A big problem with pod farm 2, ux2, GARAGE band and Mac os high sierra !

phenix9

hi

i  have just installed Mac OS high sierra and all was good 

but 

with the restart, it never came to the desk

so, i retried  just with the computer itself and all was ok

So, i think the problem is LINE 6 pod farm 2

because with UX2, my sound card is good for the music  : it works  

but there is a big problem with Garage Band

"

The audio unit "POD Farm 2" could not be loaded into your project and may need to be updated.

Contact the manufacturer for an updated version or help."

i have downloaded 2 things for Mac OS high sierra here but it does not work for Garage Band

Have you the solution please? :huh:

• 4 months later...

Hi everyone,

I have a problem since i installed High Sierra on my mac yesterday.

All of a sudden, my Line 6 UX2 does not work anymore. I mean that it does not turn on, only the two red Led "clip" are flashing left right left right... You see ? 

Does somebody know how to fix it ? 

• 6 months later...

I asked Line6 support when a driver would be released for Mojave and they told me that the High Sierra driver should work.  So I updated my OS to Mojave, and now I can't get my Toneport to send audio to GarageBand.  PodFarm reads the input from my instrument, but something isn't working between PodFarm and GarageBand.  I've sent them another note asking what to do now that they've lead me down the wrong path.  Will update if I get any info.

6 hours ago, Gaz_Ham said:

Have you checked garage band vst settings?i occasionally have to reset them when windows updates.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I actually got a response from Line6 Support and they had me check a security setting which was the problem.  Anyone having issues with signal, make sure that GarageBand is given access to the microphone or else your device can't send signal to GarageBand.  I must have denied access by mistake which caused my issue.

Here is the Line6 thread about it.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I am using Mojave and UX2. The signal is coming in from my guitar and shows up in the monitors on the UX2 but no sound comes from the built in speakers. I have downloaded all the drivers and registered the product and that all looks ok. The mic is active in the security box, WHAT NEXT!!