Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Complete Amp List

jrrjr68

• 9 months later...
On 11/25/2017 at 12:27 PM, victorloher said:

Very helpful!  Just wrote to the author to see if it is available in pdf or another format which could be saved or printed.  Thanks for the reference.

On 11/25/2017 at 2:33 PM, prudenjim said:

Thank you. And a PDF sounds good.

It's there. Look at the bottom after the "Mic Amps" but before the "Related Articles

Here's the link.

https://dshowmusic.com/wp-content/uploads/documents/line-6-helix-amp-models-dshowmusic.pdf

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/27/2018 at 7:26 AM, teo-torriate said:

Late...but hopefully not too late... Here is the link to the effect-list:

https://dshowmusic.com/line-6-helix-effect-models/

I've made an EXCEL sheet with all the included gear in order to filter or sort the desired kind of gear. Maybe it's helpful for some of you.

Line 6 gear.xlsx

Big love @teo-torriate, this xlsx is near perfect!

Wish it had:

• Line 6 Colour Scheme (seriously... they've hit upon something with this)
  • All the comments about the new amps and fx
    (For instance the Ganymede, Line 6 Doom etc)

The community really need a single place source for up-to-date(ish) answers for all the items.
Could add whether it's available in HX, HX Lt, HX Stomp etc as an additional fields. 
I'm sure I'm not the only one finding it annoying trawling google to find the answers.

Going to start backfilling this as I find them and will re-add at some point.

1 hour ago, marshalsea said:

Wish it had:

• Line 6 Colour Scheme (seriously... they've hit upon something with this)
  • All the comments about the new amps and fx
    (For instance the Ganymede, Line 6 Doom etc)

Colors? No problem! I've added them in my list. I used a seperate column - otherwise you couldn't read anything...and it could seriously damage your eyes. ;-) Maybe it's helpful.

The comments I had saved in my list are from the Line 6 homepage...but I don't know, where I had found them... Only the gear of the Firmware 2.50 had any kind of descriptions.

Line 6 gear 2019-06-04.xlsx

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2019 at 4:41 PM, teo-torriate said:

Colors? No problem! I've added them in my list. I used a seperate column - otherwise you couldn't read anything...and it could seriously damage your eyes. ;-) Maybe it's helpful.

The comments I had saved in my list are from the Line 6 homepage...but I don't know, where I had found them... Only the gear of the Firmware 2.50 had any kind of descriptions.

Line 6 gear 2019-06-04.xlsx

Total star! 

Yeah, it's a bit of a fail on their part > I've downloaded all the manuals not just the mother Helix, so the HX Stomp, to get some of the details. To be fair, I do this sort of organisation for a living (rounding up Techy people and getting them to write things down) and have worked in some much much bigger companies than L6 that have been completely all over the shop - so this is a minor problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

On 7/21/2019 at 2:48 AM, GregJ said:

Great work on the updated spreadsheet!  I, too, have looked for up-to-date lists from Line 6 and really appreciate this.

I'm attempting to share a modified version of it that contains a page for each category (in addition to the 'Master' list provided)...

Helix 2.80 Model List

Great resource! Especially for those of us who are just getting started with the Helix system. Thank you for sharing!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...