Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

1.1 - Resizing. Working well?

bobthedog

Hi Guys,

I see that resizing has been added to helix native and just wondered if this is working well for people, is there a limit to how big you can resize it?

Is it now just the same as the new HX editor?

I tried downloading the new version to see if I could test it but the demo period isn't restarted with this release so it won't start :(

Thanks for any help

Andy

Thanks very much for the info, looks like I have no excuse not to buy it now :)

Yeah it's pretty great, except for two gripes I have with it :

• No snapshots... yet. This renders a bunch of my presets useless, but I imagine they'll add that soon
  • IR management is a bit of a drag (if you overwrite an IR from one song, you can inadvertently change the way another song sounds)

But other than that, it's awesome. I've been using it on keys and strings too, not just guitars. It's an integral part of my sound toolbox now.

I tend to use CLA Guitars (without its amp simulation) after Helix Native... I find it fattens up the sound nicely for the mix... nothing that Helix Native can't do by itself, but I like going through a bunch of presets for this purpose, rather than tweaking patches.

• Upvote 1