Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 30%-Off Software Sale: Helix Native for $70 (for Helix Owners); Ends Dec. 3rd, 2017

Dropt_Packt

Hey, Helixers (Helixites?)!

Earlier today, I received an e-mail from Line 6 Promotions advertising "30% Off All Line 6 Software and Model Packs".  I was happy to purchase Helix Native (for Helix owners) for $70 + tax.  I definitely would have bought it eventually, but this discount sweetened the deal. :D

You can access the Line 6 Software site at http://shop.line6.com/software. The code to use at checkout is "CYBER30".

You can find the PDF ad here: http://line6.com/data/6/0a020a3ee2fd5a1347368d310/application/pdf

As far as I know, this will work on the full Helix Native (for non-Helix owners and for Helix LT owners), as well. 

I hope this helps make your holidays sound even better!

• Upvote 1

Okay, maybe I'm just a total dummy, but I just bought native, downloaded it, and installed it.  It says "Install successful", but i can't find the application anywhere on my computer.  What am I missing? 

EDIT:   Nevermind... I answered my own question - yes, I'm a dummy.   I didn't realize it runs within Garage Band or other DAW/Recording software.  Got it.  

You know, it's a great deal, but I still don't think I'm going to do it. I'm not recording that much these days, and I have a Helix floor, upshot is that dn't don't really NEED it, and the $30 I'd save isn't that big a deal.

I'm glad to see people are using the discount, and thanks to DI and the Line 6 gang for the discount!

I haven't made the time (yet) to really work with the plug-in, as I'm not writing/recording much these days.  I have been using an older version of SONAR (X3) for a while, and am fairly comfortable with using plug-ins and doing basic automation.  I knew I'd want/need the plug-in at some time soon.  I think it's a great value at the upgrade price.  I've spend hundreds of hours playing around with the Helix (with the floor unit and the editor) and have always had a great time with it.  Even if I'm not recording, it will be convenient to take some of my dry-recorded tracks and "re-amp" them using a DAW.  And, laying out some drum parts will make just playing with various ideas a lot more fun.

For anyone that wants more details or help in using the Helix Native plug-in, check out the Helix Native FAQ:

http://line6.com/support/page/kb/_/recording/helix-native/helix-native-faq-r866

... and the "official" details on using it with various DAW's:

http://line6.com/support/page/kb/_/recording/helix-native/set-up-helix-native-all-recording-programs-r869

The above sites will also let you know whether you can use VST3 format, or if you also need to install VST2.  Good luck!

• 1 month later...

Odd. I go to buy it and the page says to select the version. I do and it blinks and then is like I refreshed the screen. It wants me to pick the version yet again. Over and over no change. 

Using a mac with chrome and also safari same results. Is this CYBER30 still available? 

Bought the LT so I pay $200 more (1st bummer) and then 2nd they had a free gig bag deal and... the LT wasn't covered. So, any savings on buying the LT was wasted. 

Dave

Dave: I'm fairly sure that the extra savings was a limited time promotion (it ended Dec. 3rd), and it ended several weeks ago.  You should still be able to get the upgrade discount if you own a Helix/Helix LT.  I haven't encountered the web site issue you're seeing, so you might want to contact Line 6 Support.  Good luck!

Wow, L6 (like so many others) does everything humanly possible not to talk to someone. Took 10 minutes to finally find a screen to ask them a direct question. Sent to forums, faq's etc. 5 different times. 

Anyhow, I've tried to order Helix native software on a mac computer, on a mac notebook using chrome and safari and now today on a windows computer using chrome and IE and no matter what program I use it won't work. I am logged in and I choose a version. I click add to cart... and it refreshes and again asks me to add to cart. Over and over, no matter what computer or browser I use. 

I tried the windows stuff today at work. Nothing works.