Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 Monkey won't connect

I recently downloaded Line 6 Monkey off of the website and have went to install it however when I got to the page allowing me to check for updates it says it cannot connect to the internet even though I have and there are other tabs open on my laptop that are working just fine with the internet connection, I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting but it still says there's a problem and I have no active anti-virus' or anything that may obstruct it so i'm really stuck on what to do here?? :(

• 1 month later...

I am having this issue as well... I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall with no luck. It will let me login but then when I go to search for updates it doesn't connect to the server. Have you had any luck? Is there something else I can try? The line 6 updater will not recognize my device either so I'm just sitting here with a bunch of new gear and a new computer that I can't use... 

I am having this issue as well... I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall with no luck. It will let me login but then when I go to search for updates it doesn't connect to the server. Have you had any luck? Is there something else I can try? The line 6 updater will not recognize my device either so I'm just sitting here with a bunch of new gear and a new computer that I can't use...

You can download all the drivers/updates straight from line6.com and bypass using monkey. Are you having trouble registering your device?

I uninstalled everything and reinstalled and now it recognizes my device and I was able to update all of my drivers/firmware. I'm not 100% sure what the line 6 updater updates but that is still not recognizing my POD.

• 2 months later...

The same problem:

I have the Line6 License Manager Installed.

I download the POD 500x drivers directly from the Line6 web, not by Line6 Monkey.

My computer recognizes the POD usb conected.

But when I run Line6Monkey the only device listed is PODxt and it can not conect to the Line6 Server...

Is Line6 going to solve this???

Line6.png

It might be best to contact line6 directly with your error code. You can open a support ticket once you have signed in to your account at line6.com.

Or search your error code in Google and look at older posts and what people have tried.

• 2 months later...

Have you tried disabling tour firewall/anti vurus/ ad blockers, etc. I would also try uninstalling and reinstalling the latest version of monkey itself. That has worked in the past.

If that doesn't work, you're best to report it to line6 directly, it might be somerging their end or they may have more options than we know about here

Tested with no firewall/anti virus etc., Same result.

All Line6 USB functions on the computer are functioning.
Note that the Line6 License manager is also not detecting my Line6 Hardware.

I contacted Line6 support (ticket).

• 3 years later...