Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Native - now with added Linux!

digitalscream

UPDATE: Instructions for installation further down the page

Not sure if any of you folks out there are in Linux-land, but after an SSD failure yesterday I took the opportunity to rebuild my machine with a clean version of Ubuntu 17.10 and WINE (I record using Reaper).

Instead of using the Windows version of Reaper, I installed the Linux native version, and then spent the evening futzing about in a last attempt to get Helix Native working.

The result...

helix_native.png

That's Helix Native running under WINE inside Reaper running natively (with lin-vst as the wrapper). It works fantastically well; even patches which would max out a hardware Helix are using just 3% of the available CPU capacity (it's an i7 6700), with no additional latency compared to other amp sims.

I is a happy camper :)

I couldn't find any info about the process other than the maintainer of lin-vst dropping some hints (and he missed out some major gotchas). Is there any appetite for a guide on how to install it, or is it just me who wants this and nobody else cares?

• Like 3

That's cool.

I'd say make that guide, if you're up for it. Many current users might not care too much - after all, people who have Native most likely already have a setup that runs it. So you might not get an overwhelming response from the current userbase, but a guide could make Helix Native attractive to Linux users who wouldn't consider using it otherwise.

That's cool.

I'd say make that guide, if you're up for it. Many current users might not care too much - after all, people who have Native most likely already have a setup that runs it. So you might not get an overwhelming response from the current userbase, but a guide could make Helix Native attractive to Linux users who wouldn't consider using it otherwise.

Thanks! I was actually thinking more in terms of folk like myself - Helix owners who use Linux for recording, but for whom Native would represent the removal of a major barrier to spur-of-the-moment recording. I already know a few Linux users in that position, who reboot into Windows to use Native, but that's a major frustration (and it's often easier just to pull the Helix out and plug it all in).

Thanks! I was actually thinking more in terms of folk like myself - Helix owners who use Linux for recording, but for whom Native would represent the removal of a major barrier to spur-of-the-moment recording. I already know a few Linux users in that position, who reboot into Windows to use Native, but that's a major frustration (and it's often easier just to pull the Helix out and plug it all in).

Right, there's probably some of those too. My experience with Linux is mostly limited to using it on servers, doing some basic command prompt stuff, so I'm not super in touch with the needs of the Linux crowd :)

Either way, I'd say there's plenty of people that could find this useful.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
16 hours ago, gustavosantos said:

What about Ardour? Do you think lin-vst would do the trick?

Yep, I reckon it should work just fine.

Right, I'm gonna clear some time this weekend, wipe the laptop and figure out a decent starting point for the guide. Assuming, of course, that I can figure it out a second time :D

I'm a Linux guy too, but while it would be cool to use Linux for recording it requires a bunch of time investment using workarounds such as wrappers, alternate (non-optimized) audio drivers, and depending on your distro you might have to install the low latency kernel as well. So for now my setup is two PC's. My DAW is Windows 7, I don't keep it connected to the internet, don't keep Windows Update running, have it highly optimized for DAW use and that is all I use that machine for.

For everything else (internet use, graphic/video editing/website editing, etc) I have my Ubuntu machine which is just as powerful as my DAW. So I get to enjoy my Linux fix and have no headaches or hoops to jump through when I need to work on my music. I am indeed looking forward to the day when all drivers and software are offered natively for Linux.

Rev.

I appreciate your trying this and may like some help/guide on this in the future.  

I've used Linux off and on for many years, but my current music setup is a 2011 iMac, which I'm getting an itch to replace (the imac actually works wonderfully, but it does feel like I'm always spending more time than I'd like managing CPU).  

u-He ( makes spectacular synth plugins) offer plugins for linux and I would love to see Line6 support Linux here also.  

• 3 months later...
On 4/5/2018 at 2:17 PM, digitalscream said:

Yep, I reckon it should work just fine.

Right, I'm gonna clear some time this weekend, wipe the laptop and figure out a decent starting point for the guide. Assuming, of course, that I can figure it out a second time :D

I would be very happy to see a guide. I've got Helix Native appearing in my plugins list via linvst and airwave, but it always fails with a stackoverflow.

I see a stack overflow in the output, see attached log.

helix-native-linux-output.log

• 2 weeks later...

Very interested in a guide for this. I just gave it a try and I get to the log in screen bug my keystrokes don't seem to be picked up by the username and password fields. I am running Ubuntu 18.04 with Mixbus 32c using Carla as a windows VST bridge host.

Apologies for the massive delay, guys. Real life (and trying to herd the rest of my band into recording the album) has got in the way ;)

Anyway, here are the instructions for installing and using Helix Native on Linux (the process works with Ubuntu 17.10, but also 18.04 and hopefully later versions), specifically with the Windows version of Reaper:

# Install KXStudio repositories

# Install required dependencies if needed
sudo apt-get install apt-transport-https software-properties-common wget

# Download package file

# Install it
sudo dpkg -i kxstudio-repos_9.5.1~kxstudio3_all.deb
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

# Install wine-rt, wineasio, cadence and any dependencies (this will install jackd as well)
sudo apt-get install wine-rt wineasio cadence winetricks linux-image-lowlatency linux-headers-lowlatency

# Install libpng12.so from Ubuntu Xenial - WINE needs the i386 version to install Native and you won't get icons in Helix Native without the AMD64 version
sudo dpkg -i libpng12-0_1.2.54-1ubuntu1.1_amd64.deb

sudo dpkg -i libpng12-0_1.2.54-1ubuntu1.1_i386.deb

# Add your user to the audio group - *really important, nothing after this will work otherwise*
sudo usermod -a -G audio <your_username_here>

# LOG OUT AND LOG BACK IN - OTHERWISE NOTHING WILL WORK.
# Might be easier to reboot here, since that also gets the new low-latency kernel running

# Install a bunch of Windows DLLs needed to make Native work
winetricks vcrun2013 gdiplus wininet

# Now we can get started with the apps!
# Just download the latest Reaper and Helix Native installers and run them! It's easiest with the VST3 version of Native, so select that during the installation process.

Once that's done, reboot (if you missed that step) to get the lowlatency kernel running and run Cadence; you'll need to configure your interface (usually just click Configure, select the interface from the dropdown, then set the number of inputs and outputs and configure the buffer for your desired sample rate and buffer size - it's all in there). 

Fire up Reaper and open the Tools -> Preferences dialog, select Device in the left hand side, and select WineASIO as the driver, then select the inputs/outputs you want as you would if this was running in Windows.

Create a track, open the FX dialog, choose Helix Native and you're off!

This is also the start of the process for getting it to work with natively Linux-based DAWs (using the lin-vst wrapper), but I'm afraid that's going to have to wait for another day.

EDIT: For what it's worth, when I originally did this I had the same problem as @eprincen with keystrokes not being accepted by the Native window. However, with the latest version of everything (Native included), it works flawlessly.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2018 at 9:46 PM, christroiani1 said:

Very groovy.  I wonder if this implies that HX Edit will run under the same config?

It might, but the USB drivers wouldn't and so it'd have no way to talk to the Helix. While I can see a potential future where Line 6 fix the sample rate bug in the Helix (it doesn't report the available sample rates in a class-compliant way, so Linux can't use it as an audio interface without a hack in the ALSA drivers which fixes the sample rate at 48kHz), I can't see them ever developing drivers for Linux.

• 1 year later...

Thank you for providing instructions. I am glad that you report it as working solution. I am currently evaluating my setup on a windows installation but will definitely try to set everything up in my (main) Linux system. 

Line6: please consider providing linux-native Native builds ;-)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Has anyone succesfully run Native on Ubuntu 20.04?

I can open the plugin in Reaper and login into my account, but I can not see the controls.

Also, I have to skip `wininet` in the winetricks line, otherwise I get a "non implemeted" error when opening the plugin.

Thanks!

• 10 months later...

Its almost there - using the vst2 .dll version via linvstconvert. Reaper for linux (not through wine) finds it and opens it, but cannot reach the line 6 servers :'(

Suggestions? Yes, I am connected to the internet.

helix-native-on-linux-reaper-with-linvstconvert.png

❯ wine --version
wine-5.0 (Ubuntu 5.0-3ubuntu1)
❯ winetricks list-installed
------------------------------------------------------
You are running winetricks-20200412-next, latest upstream is winetricks-20210206!
You should update using your distribution's package manager, --self-update, or manually.
Executing mkdir -p /home/torgeir
You are using a 64-bit WINEPREFIX. Note that many verbs only install 32-bit versions of packages. If you encounter problems, please retest in a clean 32-bit WINEPREFIX before reporting a bug.
Using winetricks 20200412-next - sha256sum: 57c09343a9a09359b7f7556113f36670037a3d860848113283a36f34b9388562 with wine-5.0 (Ubuntu 5.0-3ubuntu1) and WINEARCH=win64
mfc140
mfc42
iertutil
urlmon
webio
winhttp
wininet
vcrun2013
gdiplus

Edit: Further investigation using wireshark, it seems the servers are responding with a 400 bad request. This also happens before I even try to log in.

Edit2: The vst3 version with linvst3 is the same.

Edit3: This is ubuntu studio 20.04

• 2 months later...

Had another go at this today. The 400 bad request I previously got seems to be gone with the 3.11 version of helix native. Now what seems to happen is that the helix native plugin (both vst2 and vst3) does not actually follow the received redirect (301 Moved permanently) from the line6 servers, which renders the same result in the helix native window as in the image in my previous post. Unsure if this is an issue with my wine setup or what. Seems so close, tho.

helix-native-redirect.png

I'm lost track of the number of attempts I had at making this work, but yesterday I finally got it working. A fresh ubuntu studio install 21.04 with wine-staging 6.12. I am suspecting that @anibalriveros suggestion above is what actually did this for me, not the upgrading to the latest ubuntu studio part.

On 6/8/2020 at 2:18 PM, anibalrivero said:

Also, I have to skip `wininet` in the winetricks line, otherwise I get a "non implemeted" error when opening the plugin.

Leaving out the dll override for wininet indeed resolves my issues described above, and helix native 3.11 works!

These we're the steps taken, from memory

# https://ubuntuhandbook.org/index.php/2021/05/wine-6-9-released-install-in-ubuntu-21-04-20-04/
sudo apt install --install-recommends winehq-staging
wine 'wineboot'
sudo apt install winetricks
winetricks vcrun2013 gdiplus urlmon
wine $PWD/Downloads/HelixNativev3.11Installer.exe

Alongside https://github.com/robbert-vdh/yabridge , this makes the linux version of reaper find and load helix native vst3 as you'd expect.

One lesson learned, if you are debugging this kind of stuff, is to run reaper from the command line. This makes wine often output details on what it is it is having problems with.

• 7 months later...

For what it's worth...I've completely failed to get this working with 3.11+, wine-staging (any version from 6.9 up to 7.0) and yabridge. In fact, it's now irrevocably broken my installation, and I can't get any version of Helix Native running, even reverting to the Ubuntu default wine packages and using lin-vst again.

I'm actually nearing the point of giving up with this. I can't just do a fresh install, as this is the machine I do all my work on. Ugh :(

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this is embarrassing. After a complete machine rebuild (literally tore it down to the bare case, 'cos I had to fix some cooling issues and change the SSDs) and reinstall...same problem. I was about to give up, when I just happened to misclick in my Line6 account and...the blank screen was because I'd run out of authorisations. FFS.

On the bright side, I can confirm that it works brilliantly with wine-staging 7.4 and yabridge.

Does anyone know if the blank screen issue (well, you get the Helix background and "Welcome") is what normally happens under Windows if you run out of authorisations?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/10/2018 at 11:13 AM, digitalscream said:

Anyway, here are the instructions for installing and using Helix Native on Linux (the process works with Ubuntu 17.10, but also 18.04 and hopefully later versions), specifically with the Windows version of Reaper:

Thanks a lot for those instructions.

I managed to get Helix Native working really well, in Ardour, using yabridge.  My PC is running Manjaro applied the performance tricks described here.

Performance is really good in Ardour’s using Alsa and a buffer of 256.

Somehow I need a much bigger buffer when using Jack, of 1024, which introduces too much latency to do live recordings.

• 1 month later...

I use it with jack 256 buffer size and 3 periods at 48k sample rate with yabridge.

There is a super important part in the yabridge git for "performance tunning" https://github.com/robbert-vdh/yabridge#performance-tuning. For me that was that make it work, fsync/futex with wine-tkg and kernel >=5.16.

In ubuntu for Wine tkg I used this https://zezic.github.io/yabridge-benchmark/

I also use a lowlatency kernel (hwe for ubuntu 22.04 to use >=5.16) and load the kernel with the threadirqs option in grub as is described here https://github.com/rncbc/rtirq

• 3 months later...

Seconded. Just installed Helix Native 3.70 again on nixos, thought I'd swing by and say that this still works great.

Also run it with yabridge, also have switched to wine-tkg[1], which makes it perform even better. I am running on sway on wayland, and also needed dxvk along side the other already suggested dll overrides;

winetricks vcrun2013 gdiplus urlmon dxvk

I think I also left out wininet, like previously mentioned in this thread.

I'll add that on newer kernels, the Helix Floor is also discovered automatically over usb (with pipewire), allowing you to tap in to e.g. channels 7 and 8 for stereo monitoring DI (without effects from the Helix Floor unit), which is great for piping directly into a track with Helix Native in e.g. reaper. Gives you the ability to monitor directly from the Helix Floor unit (with effects) while recording the DI tracks for reamping.

If you have issues logging in after opening the Helix Native plugin, double check that you don't have an existing activation[2] for a machine with the same name. I had to Deauthorize mine before I could log in.

With linux 6.6, pipewire 1.0, reaper, yabridge, wine-tkg, an arturia audiofuse sound card and a 5950x I am able to run a couple of instances of Helix Native and Neural Amp Modeler on a track in reaper while monitoring (off of the track in reaper) without xruns, and reaper reporting a latency of ~1ms. Here's a repo with more of the realtime tweaks I have done, in nix [3]

[1]: https://github.com/Frogging-Family/wine-tkg-git/tree/master/wine-tkg-git
[2]: https://line6.com/account/devices/
[3]: https://github.com/torgeir/nix/

[1]: https://github.com/Frogging-Family/wine-tkg-git/tree/master/wine-tkg-git

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

First I wanted to thank all previous contributors for making this software a bit more accessible for everyone. The steps mentioned above for making the vst visible for Reaper with yabridge worked perfectly with the trial version, so I decided to get the full license. 

My problem is that, after logging in, the plugin shows the following paradox: 

Screenshot_20240318_015811.png

DAW: Reaper 7.11

When running Reaper from terminal and repeating the process of opening the plugin I get the following messages:

jack: created client
jack: setting TIME_CRITICAL = 4
LC_NUMERIC / LANG is set to 'Default.UTF-8', overriding LC_NUMERIC environment to POSIX
jack: activated client
15:25:56 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] Initializing yabridge version 5.1.0
15:25:56 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] library:       '/home/hugo/.local/share/yabridge/libyabridge-vst3.so'
15:25:56 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] host:          '/home/hugo/.local/share/yabridge/yabridge-host.exe'
15:25:56 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] plugin:        '/home/hugo/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Common Files/VST3/Line 6/Helix Native (x64).vst3'
15:25:56 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] plugin type:   'VST3'
15:25:56 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] realtime:      'yes'
15:25:56 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] sockets:       '/run/user/1000/yabridge-Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy'
15:25:56 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] wine prefix:   '/home/hugo/.wine'
15:25:56 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] wine version:  '9.4 (Staging)'
15:25:56 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] 
15:25:56 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] config from:   '<defaults>'
15:25:56 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] hosting mode:  'individually, 64-bit'
15:25:56 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] other options: '<none>'
15:25:56 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] Enabled features:
15:25:56 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] - bitbridge support
15:25:56 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] - CLAP support
15:25:56 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] - VST3 support
15:25:56 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 002c:fixme:winediag:loader_init wine-staging 9.4 is a testing version containing experimental patches.
15:25:56 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 002c:fixme:winediag:loader_init Please mention your exact version when filing bug reports on winehq.org.
15:26:00 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 002c:fixme:ntdll:EtwEventActivityIdControl 0x1, 000000000067EF00: stub
15:26:00 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] Initializing yabridge host version 5.1.0
15:26:00 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] Preparing to load VST3 plugin at '/home/hugo/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Common Files/VST3/Line 6/Helix Native (x64).vst3'
15:26:00 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] Finished initializing '/home/hugo/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Common Files/VST3/Line 6/Helix Native (x64).vst3'
15:26:00 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 012c:fixme:cryptasn:CryptDecodeObjectEx Unsupported decoder for lpszStructType 1.3.6.1.4.1.311.2.1.4
15:26:00 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 012c:fixme:cryptasn:CryptDecodeObjectEx Unsupported decoder for lpszStructType 1.3.6.1.4.1.311.2.1.4
15:26:01 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 012c:fixme:cryptasn:CryptDecodeObjectEx Unsupported decoder for lpszStructType 1.3.6.1.4.1.311.2.1.4
15:26:01 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 012c:fixme:cryptasn:CryptDecodeObjectEx Unsupported decoder for lpszStructType 1.3.6.1.4.1.311.2.1.4
15:26:01 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 012c:fixme:file:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
15:26:01 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 012c:fixme:wbemprox:client_security_SetBlanket 0000000073422680, 0000000001039360, 10, 0, (null), 3, 3, 0000000000000000, 0
15:26:01 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 012c:fixme:wbemprox:client_security_Release 0000000073422680
15:26:01 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0058:fixme:mountmgr:query_property Faking StorageDeviceProperty data
15:26:01 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0058:fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl The DISK_PARTITION_INFO and DISK_DETECTION_INFO structures will not be filled
15:26:01 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 013c:fixme:ver:GetCurrentPackageId (0000000001A9FF50 0000000000000000): stub
15:26:01 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 012c:fixme:ntdll:EtwEventActivityIdControl 0x1, 000000000011EDA0: stub
15:26:01 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 012c:fixme:wbemprox:client_security_SetBlanket 0000000073422680, 0000000001039360, 10, 0, (null), 3, 3, 0000000000000000, 0
15:26:01 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 012c:fixme:wbemprox:client_security_Release 0000000073422680
15:26:01 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0058:fixme:mountmgr:query_property Faking StorageDeviceProperty data
15:26:01 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0058:fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl The DISK_PARTITION_INFO and DISK_DETECTION_INFO structures will not be filled
15:26:06 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:26:06 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045528E0,000000000843E6F0,0000000004550404),stub!
15:26:06 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0164:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:26:06 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:winsock:WSALookupServiceBeginW (000000000843E730 0x210 0000000001631B40) Stub!
15:26:06 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:26:06 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045528E0,000000000843D980,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:06 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0164:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:26:06 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:winsock:server_ioctl_sock Unsupported ioctl 0x120348 (device=0x12 access=0 func=0xd2 method=0)
15:26:06 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:crypt:CRYPT_RegControl CERT_STORE_CTRL_AUTO_RESYNC: stub
15:26:06 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:crypt:CRYPT_RegControl CERT_STORE_CTRL_AUTO_RESYNC: stub
15:26:06 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:wintrust:HTTPSCertificateTrust (00000000010538D0)
15:26:06 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:wintrust:HTTPSFinalProv (00000000010538D0)
15:26:07 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 000000000000026C, 5, 000000000843D058, 8
15:26:46 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:26:46 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),000000000455BAB0,000000000843E470,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:46 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0170:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:26:46 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 0000000000000278, 5, 000000000843CDD8, 8
15:26:46 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:26:46 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),000000000455D020,000000000843E6D0,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:46 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0170:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:26:47 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 0000000000000274, 5, 000000000843D038, 8
15:26:47 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:26:47 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045BD9F0,000000000843E660,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:47 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0170:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:26:47 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 0000000000000274, 5, 000000000843CFC8, 8
15:26:47 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:26:47 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045BD9F0,000000000843E630,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:47 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0170:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:26:47 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 0000000000000274, 5, 000000000843CF98, 8
15:26:47 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045BD9F0,000000000843E580,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:48 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 0000000000000278, 5, 000000000843CEE8, 8
15:26:48 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:26:48 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045BD9F0,000000000843E6D0,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:48 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0170:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:26:48 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 0000000000000274, 5, 000000000843D038, 8
15:26:48 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:26:48 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045BD9F0,000000000843E6A0,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:48 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0170:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:26:48 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 0000000000000274, 5, 000000000843D008, 8
15:26:48 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045BD9F0,000000000843E5F0,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:49 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 0000000000000278, 5, 000000000843CF58, 8
15:26:49 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:26:49 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045BD9F0,000000000843E4A0,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:49 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0170:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:26:49 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 0000000000000278, 5, 000000000843CE08, 8
15:26:49 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:26:49 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045BD9F0,000000000843E1B0,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:49 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0170:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:26:49 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045BD9F0,000000000843E5B0,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:50 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 00000000000002AC, 5, 000000000843CF18, 8
15:26:50 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:26:50 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045BD9F0,000000000843E6B0,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:50 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0170:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:26:50 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 00000000000002C8, 5, 000000000843D018, 8
15:26:50 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:26:50 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045BD9F0,000000000843E550,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:50 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0170:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:26:50 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045BD9F0,000000000843D7E0,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:50 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:winsock:server_ioctl_sock Unsupported ioctl 0x120348 (device=0x12 access=0 func=0xd2 method=0)
15:26:50 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:crypt:CRYPT_RegControl CERT_STORE_CTRL_AUTO_RESYNC: stub
15:26:50 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:crypt:CRYPT_RegControl CERT_STORE_CTRL_AUTO_RESYNC: stub
15:26:50 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:wintrust:HTTPSCertificateTrust (00000000010538D0)
15:26:50 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:wintrust:HTTPSFinalProv (00000000010538D0)
15:26:50 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:wintrust:HTTPSCertificateTrust (00000000010538D0)
15:26:50 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:wintrust:HTTPSFinalProv (00000000010538D0)
15:26:51 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 00000000000002CC, 5, 000000000843CEB8, 8
15:26:51 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:26:51 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045BD9F0,000000000843E4F0,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:51 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0170:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:26:51 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 00000000000002CC, 5, 000000000843CE58, 8
15:26:51 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:26:51 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045BE240,000000000843E480,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:51 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0170:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:26:52 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 00000000000002CC, 5, 000000000843CDE8, 8
15:26:52 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:26:52 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045BE840,000000000843E190,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:52 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0170:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:26:52 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:26:52 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045C27C0,000000000843D6F0,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:52 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0170:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:26:52 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045C27C0,000000000843CBC0,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:52 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045C27C0,000000000843D650,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:52 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045C27C0,000000000843D910,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:52 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045C27C0,000000000843CDE0,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:52 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045C27C0,000000000843D870,0000000004550534),stub!
15:26:52 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000045C27C0,000000000843D420,0000000004550664),stub!
15:26:52 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:winsock:server_ioctl_sock Unsupported ioctl 0x120348 (device=0x12 access=0 func=0xd2 method=0)
15:26:53 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:crypt:CRYPT_RegControl CERT_STORE_CTRL_AUTO_RESYNC: stub
15:26:53 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0158:fixme:crypt:CRYPT_RegControl CERT_STORE_CTRL_AUTO_RESYNC: stub
15:28:21 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 012c:fixme:x11drv:X11DRV_DestroyNotify window 0x10072/8600003 destroyed from the outside
15:28:23 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 012c:fixme:wbemprox:client_security_SetBlanket 0000000073422680, 0000000001039720, 10, 0, (null), 3, 3, 0000000000000000, 0
15:28:23 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 012c:fixme:wbemprox:client_security_Release 0000000073422680
15:28:23 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0058:fixme:mountmgr:query_property Faking StorageDeviceProperty data
15:28:23 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0058:fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl The DISK_PARTITION_INFO and DISK_DETECTION_INFO structures will not be filled
15:28:24 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:28:24 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000046887C0,000000000580E6F0,00000000046862E4),stub!
15:28:24 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 018c:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:28:24 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:28:24 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000046887C0,000000000580D980,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:24 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 018c:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:28:24 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:winsock:server_ioctl_sock Unsupported ioctl 0x120348 (device=0x12 access=0 func=0xd2 method=0)
15:28:24 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:crypt:CRYPT_RegControl CERT_STORE_CTRL_AUTO_RESYNC: stub
15:28:24 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:crypt:CRYPT_RegControl CERT_STORE_CTRL_AUTO_RESYNC: stub
15:28:24 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:wintrust:HTTPSCertificateTrust (00000000010538D0)
15:28:24 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:wintrust:HTTPSFinalProv (00000000010538D0)
15:28:24 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:wintrust:HTTPSCertificateTrust (00000000010538D0)
15:28:24 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:wintrust:HTTPSFinalProv (00000000010538D0)
15:28:25 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 00000000000002C4, 5, 000000000580D058, 8
15:28:25 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:28:25 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),000000000468B290,000000000580E600,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:25 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 018c:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:28:25 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 00000000000002C8, 5, 000000000580CF68, 8
15:28:25 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:28:25 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),000000000468B290,000000000580E720,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:25 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 018c:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:28:25 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 00000000000002C4, 5, 000000000580D088, 8
15:28:25 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000046911C0,000000000580E660,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:26 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 00000000000002DC, 5, 000000000580CFC8, 8
15:28:26 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:28:26 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000046911C0,000000000580E630,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:26 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 018c:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:28:26 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 00000000000002DC, 5, 000000000580CF98, 8
15:28:26 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:28:26 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000046911C0,000000000580E580,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:26 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 018c:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:28:26 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 00000000000002E0, 5, 000000000580CEE8, 8
15:28:26 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000046911C0,000000000580E6D0,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:27 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 00000000000002DC, 5, 000000000580D038, 8
15:28:27 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:28:27 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000046911C0,000000000580E6A0,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:27 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 018c:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:28:27 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 00000000000002DC, 5, 000000000580D008, 8
15:28:27 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:28:27 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000046911C0,000000000580E5F0,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:27 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 018c:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:28:27 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 00000000000002E0, 5, 000000000580CF58, 8
15:28:27 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000046911C0,000000000580E4A0,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:28 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 00000000000002E0, 5, 000000000580CE08, 8
15:28:28 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:28:28 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000046911C0,000000000580E1B0,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:28 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 018c:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:28:28 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:28:28 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000046911C0,000000000580D440,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:28 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 018c:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:28:28 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:winsock:server_ioctl_sock Unsupported ioctl 0x120348 (device=0x12 access=0 func=0xd2 method=0)
15:28:28 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:crypt:CRYPT_RegControl CERT_STORE_CTRL_AUTO_RESYNC: stub
15:28:28 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:crypt:CRYPT_RegControl CERT_STORE_CTRL_AUTO_RESYNC: stub
15:28:28 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:wintrust:HTTPSCertificateTrust (00000000010538D0)
15:28:28 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:wintrust:HTTPSFinalProv (00000000010538D0)
15:28:28 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:wintrust:HTTPSCertificateTrust (00000000010538D0)
15:28:28 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:wintrust:HTTPSFinalProv (00000000010538D0)
15:28:29 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:28:29 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),0000000004694310,000000000580D710,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:29 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 018c:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:28:29 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:28:29 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),0000000004694310,000000000580CBE0,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:29 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 018c:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:28:29 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),0000000004694310,000000000580D670,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:29 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),0000000004694310,000000000580D930,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:29 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),0000000004694310,000000000580CE00,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:29 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),0000000004694310,000000000580D890,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:29 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000046911C0,000000000580D440,0000000004686544),stub!
15:28:29 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:winsock:server_ioctl_sock Unsupported ioctl 0x120348 (device=0x12 access=0 func=0xd2 method=0)
15:28:29 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:crypt:CRYPT_RegControl CERT_STORE_CTRL_AUTO_RESYNC: stub
15:28:29 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:crypt:CRYPT_RegControl CERT_STORE_CTRL_AUTO_RESYNC: stub
15:28:29 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),00000000046911C0,000000000580E5B0,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:30 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 00000000000002E0, 5, 000000000580CF18, 8
15:28:30 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:28:30 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),0000000004691A10,000000000580E6B0,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:30 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 018c:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:28:30 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 00000000000002FC, 5, 000000000580D018, 8
15:28:30 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:28:30 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),0000000004694630,000000000580E550,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:30 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 018c:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:28:30 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 0000000000000300, 5, 000000000580CEB8, 8
15:28:30 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),0000000004694630,000000000580E4F0,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:31 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 0000000000000300, 5, 000000000580CE58, 8
15:28:31 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:28:31 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),0000000004694630,000000000580E480,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:31 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 018c:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:28:31 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:file:SetFileInformationByHandle 0000000000000300, 5, 000000000580CDE8, 8
15:28:31 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:shell:SHQueueUserWorkItem Unsupported arguments
15:28:31 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),0000000004694630,000000000580E190,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:31 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 018c:fixme:ras:RasConnectionNotificationW (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,0000000000000190,0x00000003),stub!
15:28:31 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),0000000004697FC0,000000000580D6F0,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:31 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),0000000004697FC0,000000000580CBC0,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:31 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),0000000004697FC0,000000000580D650,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:31 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),0000000004697FC0,000000000580D910,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:31 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),0000000004697FC0,000000000580CDE0,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:31 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),0000000004697FC0,000000000580D870,0000000004686414),stub!
15:28:31 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:ras:RasEnumEntriesW (0000000000000000,(null),0000000004694630,000000000580D420,0000000004686544),stub!
15:28:31 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:winsock:server_ioctl_sock Unsupported ioctl 0x120348 (device=0x12 access=0 func=0xd2 method=0)
15:28:32 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:crypt:CRYPT_RegControl CERT_STORE_CTRL_AUTO_RESYNC: stub
15:28:32 [Helix Native (x64)-4PRUfhvy] [Wine STDERR] 0184:fixme:crypt:CRYPT_RegControl CERT_STORE_CTRL_AUTO_RESYNC: stub

I worked out some obvious error messages of missing packages and that sort until the output is only a long list of :fixme:

At this point I can't tell if my setup is missing something, or it is an authentication problem on the server side. Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, I feel it's almost there!

Thanks again for your brain-time.