Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

i'm considering buying a fh1500 as the hub for hd500x, jtv69,ditto x4 looper and beat buddy.

i would like the looper to be able to record sounds from hd500x or from the fh1500 and to play over the top with other patches, with the beatbuddy playing along in sync to the looper and all this going through the fh1500.i can midi connect beatbuddy and looper to sync with each other, would it be of use to midi connect the looper or beatbuddy to the fh1500 or hd500x? what would be the best way to connect all these up? would it even work?

i'd appreciate any thoughts on pros and cons of this setup, any suggestions would be gratefully received as i'm a bit useless in understanding manuals.

thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

I run a Yamaha mini mixer that has a beatbuddy into the Firehawk return effects loop and my helix into my monitor in and 1/4’ Guitar in. You could do it a few ways utilizing the the firehawk stereo loop and your pod500x. Hope this helps.